CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Function sleep not working here. Do you fix it?
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Motherboard
Lenovo V330-15IKB (Clover)
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD 620
The USB HDD I've been using for Time Machine spontaneously got corrupted, so I thought it was a good cue to use it as a test drive for OpenCore.

The OpenCore documentation is right. "It's not difficult. It only takes time." It's not productive time, though. It's a time sink only meant for a hobbyist or a pioneer.

Almost everything works by following the OpenCore installation instructions, but my keyboard doesn't work. I have to plug in a USB keyboard and use that right now. But otherwise, it's almost like you don't need extra instructions that are specific to the Lenovo laptop (yes, there is, like getting full VRAM and WiFi to work).

But I've never been able to get my trackpad to work with Clover, and I have other devices to get working before trackpad (external mouse is more ergonomic anyway). I bought my Lenovo laptop in December last year. The trackpad seems to be so new that Windows 10 1909 doesn't recognize it, but Ubuntu has no problem. Is there anyone who got their Lenovo relatively recently like me?