Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo V330-15IKB using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sniki Hi, Please can you make new guide for Catalina? Or Opencore maybe?

The gudie does work Catalina. Don't use the lastest Clover. Its breaks the install

I think he has plans to do so. This was posted 27 days go.

New release is on the way and things that will be included are listed down below as a changelog:
  • Correct PCI address of Audio Device
  • Update SSDT-KBD to work only on macOS
  • Update SSDT-BATC to work only on macOS
  • Cleanup unnecessary USB patches and fixes
  • Update USBPorts.kext to v2.0
  • Remove SSDT-DDGPU and disable Radeon 530 Discrete GPU with WhateverGreen.kext
  • Remove SSDT-CX20751 and incorporate the audio fixes on AppleALC as those CodecCommander.kext features are already there.
  • Remove unnecessary cosmetical ACPI renames like SAT0 to SATA, _DSM to XDSM, etc
  • Remove boot-args
  • Remove I2C patches as they are built into the VoodooI2C.kext
  • Commit and push changes

I have a issue with Quicktime player

When i play video 1920x1080 60fps with quicktime player the screen flickering black
When i play video 1920x1080 30fps or 25fps video worked fine no flickering
What is this issue
Sniki can tell me about this issue i think this issue is related shiki or quicktime player

I m running kabylake i5-7200u IntelHDGraphic 620

Your EFI is magic! The only issue I am facing is low volume audio. Have you compared it to Windows? I have tried to update CodecCommander or change layout-id (13 vs 20) and even suggested darkwake=8 but still face low max volume. Any tips to try? Thanks.

I have a issue with Quicktime player

When i play video 1920x1080 60fps with quicktime player the screen flickering black
When i play video 1920x1080 30fps or 25fps video worked fine no flickering
What is this issue
Sniki can tell me about this issue i think this issue is related shiki or quicktime player

I m running kabylake i5-7200u IntelHDGraphic 620

Your EFI is magic! The only issue I am facing is low volume audio. Have you compared it to Windows? I have tried to update CodecCommander or change layout-id (13 vs 20) and even suggested darkwake=8 but still face low max volume. Any tips to try? Thanks.
my pleasure I have also low volume audio but I ignored this issue
you can find solutions on google search
Sniki is better tell than me
what is this issue of low volume

Thanks for the guide! I have most of it working except the trackpad. It's a Elan trackpad. I tried using VoodooI2CELAN and VoodooI2CHID and both didn't work. Thanks.

Attachments

• 13981.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 124
Hi @Sniki sorry to bother you but I recently tried to follow your guide and completed each step of the preparing usb part, my problem is that I keep receiving this error, my Efi folder is as you said it might be. Sorry if I can’t upload it but I don’t have any Mac or VM. Thanksgiving advance and thank you for your work. Forgive my bad English tho.

Attachments

• 65498FB9-232F-4336-8205-C3E824DE5A4E.jpeg
    65498FB9-232F-4336-8205-C3E824DE5A4E.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 86
Thanks for the guide! I have most of it working except the trackpad. It's a Elan trackpad. I tried using VoodooI2CELAN and VoodooI2CHID and both didn't work. Thanks.
Hi there, do you mind helping me with all the process? I’m getting problems to make it work. Thx.

Do anyone have a SSDT-V330.aml for Mac OS X Sierra. Two things dont work is NVMe and the Battary.

I did get NVMe to work with the HackrNVMeFamily would be nice to add it to the aml file.

I have a Dual boot Mac OS 10.14 and Mac OS X 10.12.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back