Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo V330-15IKB using Clover UEFI hotpatch

hello! thanks for the guide its amazing! i'm have a v330 15ikv with i5 8520 but i'm have a little problem, the touchpad no works, and i'm can't identify the brand for install the neccesary kexts.

please help me! THANKS!

Just confirming that the clover rev 5045 is working fine. Also with updated kexts Catalina Public Beta runs fine too. Note though, I am using the previous version of the guide for this laptop as I saw no reason for me to change, so I am using the version that utilises FakeSMC.
minihack! hello, i have the same PC that you, and the SYNA2b42 doesnt works, i installed using kextbeast in /L/E VoodooI2C y VoodooI2CSynaptics but doesnt load the Synaptics. All the other functions are working fine. Could you please provide me your complete efi partition, the config.plist, and SSDT-V330.aml to test it in my machine. Sometimes, in some configurations (plist, aml, and kext) the trackpad works using synaptics, or hid, but at that moment, the audio no works.

please help me!

Attachments

Last edited:
minihack! hello, i have the same PC that you, and the SYNA2b42 doesnt works, i installed using kextbeast in /L/E VoodooI2C y VoodooI2CSynaptics but doesnt load the Synaptics. All the other functions are working fine. Could you please provide me your complete efi partition, the config.plist, and SSDT-V330.aml to test it in my machine. Sometimes, in some configurations (plist, aml, and kext) the trackpad works using synaptics, or hid, but at that moment, the audio no works.

please help me!
my system profile here!

PLEASE HELP Me!!!

Attachments

Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad L380 Yoga
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi all!
@Sniki thanks for your guide!
I got problem with connected HDMI display - screen starts blinking after sleep in about 3 minutes.
Does anyone have same problem?
I got a little bit different device, but same CPU & IGPU.

UPDATE: No success with replacing SMBIOS with macbook pro 14,2\15,1. Screen stills blinking. :banghead:

Last edited:
Motherboard
Lenovo 330s 14IKB
CPU
i5-8250u
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android
Does this folder works with the 330s 14ikb? Same CPU as yours. I have one already almost fully working, but the sleep/hibernation won't work. When I close the lid the screen turns off, but in 30 minutes 35-40% of battery is all gone.
It happens the same if I choose to sleep clicking on the mac icon.