Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo V330-15IKB using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its UHD 617 which is the most similar device to the UHD 620.
Others are HD630 etc
I wanted the UHD model and the one closest to our hardware.
No color banding, no pixelated shadows etc.

Hi sniki
please consider this issue first boot your system and open Maciasl.app then click compile icon and see lot of error message appear on system DSDT due to SSDT-GPRW.aml
I tested when I remove SSDT-GPRW.aml no error message shows
please analyze how to fix it because sleep doesn't work properly without SSDT-GPRW.aml

Hi sniki
please consider this issue first boot your system and open Maciasl.app then click compile icon and see lot of error message appear on system DSDT due to SSDT-GPRW.aml
I tested when I remove SSDT-GPRW.aml no error message shows
please analyze how to fix it because sleep doesn't work properly without SSDT-GPRW.aml
No issue there, everything is normal, those MaciASL errors are just MaciASL errors itself.
System works perfect and SSDT-GPRW causes no issues whatsoever.

No issue there, everything is normal, those MaciASL errors are just MaciASL errors itself.
System works perfect and SSDT-GPRW causes no issues whatsoever.

thanks for satisfy me
I got my answer thanks again

@Sniki could you manage to get 4K over hdmi working on your Lenovo V330 with the LSPCON patches?
I think my Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15ikb is quite similar, but I thought 4K would not be possible without higher DVMT pre-alloc.

hello! thanks for the guide its amazing! i'm have a v330 15ikv with i5 8520 but i'm have a little problem, the touchpad no works, and i'm can't identify the brand for install the neccesary kexts.

please help me! THANKS!

Just confirming that the clover rev 5045 is working fine. Also with updated kexts Catalina Public Beta runs fine too. Note though, I am using the previous version of the guide for this laptop as I saw no reason for me to change, so I am using the version that utilises FakeSMC.
minihack! hello, i have the same PC that you, and the SYNA2b42 doesnt works, i installed using kextbeast in /L/E VoodooI2C y VoodooI2CSynaptics but doesnt load the Synaptics. All the other functions are working fine. Could you please provide me your complete efi partition, the config.plist, and SSDT-V330.aml to test it in my machine. Sometimes, in some configurations (plist, aml, and kext) the trackpad works using synaptics, or hid, but at that moment, the audio no works.

please help me!

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2019-11-07 a la(s) 14.19.47.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2019-11-07 a la(s) 14.19.47.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
minihack! hello, i have the same PC that you, and the SYNA2b42 doesnt works, i installed using kextbeast in /L/E VoodooI2C y VoodooI2CSynaptics but doesnt load the Synaptics. All the other functions are working fine. Could you please provide me your complete efi partition, the config.plist, and SSDT-V330.aml to test it in my machine. Sometimes, in some configurations (plist, aml, and kext) the trackpad works using synaptics, or hid, but at that moment, the audio no works.

please help me!
my system profile here!

PLEASE HELP Me!!!

Attachments

• PEDRO MBP DATA.zip
    23.2 MB · Views: 66
Hi all!
@Sniki thanks for your guide!
I got problem with connected HDMI display - screen starts blinking after sleep in about 3 minutes.
Does anyone have same problem?
I got a little bit different device, but same CPU & IGPU.

UPDATE: No success with replacing SMBIOS with macbook pro 14,2\15,1. Screen stills blinking. :banghead:

Last edited:
Does this folder works with the 330s 14ikb? Same CPU as yours. I have one already almost fully working, but the sleep/hibernation won't work. When I close the lid the screen turns off, but in 30 minutes 35-40% of battery is all gone.
It happens the same if I choose to sleep clicking on the mac icon.

Hi I wonder if you can help me

I have a Lenovo idealpad 330 15-ICH

Will this work for me ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back