Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo u310/u410 Yosemite using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you
smittiee

Yes. And some DSDT tweaks (_PRW remove) for sleep mode.

I attach my EFI folder. If you want use it, remove Disable IMEI check patch.

Do you have any hints for a successful upgrade to EL Capitan (10.11.1)?
I have a working U410 with 10.10.5 and i'm afraid to loose functionality.

smartie80:

1) Newest Clover
2) Clover - difference in settings for Yosemite:
disable SIP
PHP:
<key>RtVariables</key><dict><key>CsrActiveConfig</key><string>0x67</string><key>BooterConfig</key><string>0x28</string></dict>

Use patch for sound

4)DSDT - _PRW patch

smartie80:

1) Newest Clover
2) Clover - difference in settings for Yosemite:
disable SIP
PHP:
<key>RtVariables</key><dict><key>CsrActiveConfig</key><string>0x67</string><key>BooterConfig</key><string>0x28</string></dict>

Use patch for sound

4)DSDT - _PRW patch

Thank you.

I tried it yesterday. But I am not able to reach the Setup Dialogue. I startet the 10.11 setup and on reboot I used the Installation option. I first disabled SIP.
I'm stuck on a glitched Apple Logo with a spinning wheel (beachball).

Try moving all your kexts to EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other and delete all others folder (10.11, 10.10...) here.

Try moving all your kexts to EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other and delete all others folder (10.11, 10.10...) here.

With Boot Option "inject Kexts" I made the Installer to run. I used your DummyHDA.kext and entry in config.plist file. But no sound.
with your dsdt and ssdt i'm stuck on boot. :(

With Boot Option "inject Kexts" I made the Installer to run. I used your DummyHDA.kext and entry in config.plist file. But no sound.
with your dsdt and ssdt i'm stuck on boot. :(

You need to patch your own ACPI files. Using ACPI files from another computer is always a bad idea.

I have now a working 10.11.1 Install. Thanks for your Help. For Sound I patched DSDT and DummyHDA file as described in Post one.
Sound ist working. Unfortunately i figured out that I have no internal Microphone recognized. Do you have and Idea or hint for me?

I have now a working 10.11.1 Install. Thanks for your Help. For Sound I patched DSDT and DummyHDA file as described in Post one.
Sound ist working. Unfortunately i figured out that I have no internal Microphone recognized. Do you have and Idea or hint for me?

Issue with the patched AppleHDA (dummy) you're using...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back