Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo U310/U410 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck at the based DSDT patching section, never done that before. (I've built desktops and 4530s's, so it was simpler).

ACPI patching guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

My initial problem is whilst using your config.plist, it opens in clover editor without the disabled lines you described.

If I click on "Kernel and Kext patches", 7 KetsToPatch appear, but only "disabled:IOGraphics" appears disabled.

There is a config.plist attached to post #1.

You should use a plist editor to edit config.plist (Xcode or PlistEdit Pro).

Can you point me at any guides on how to use clover configurator to create the base DSDT patches you describe ? Not quite sure how it works.

Post #1 "base DSDT" patches are done with MaciASL, not Clover Configurator.

I've got pretty much everything working now except for Audio, for some reason I can't get it working. I didn't try HDMI audio yet, but the normal Audio is greyed out and no output device is detected.
I have AppleHDA_20672.kext in kexts/other, and the 2 patches applied and compiled.
Any pointers how to proceed ? I've attached my config.plist and DSDT.aml

I've also tried gynekolog's DSDT file, but the audio is still greyed out. This is for a U410 i5

Attachments

• dsdt.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 141
  • config.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 213
I've got pretty much everything working now except for Audio, for some reason I can't get it working. I didn't try HDMI audio yet, but the normal Audio is greyed out and no output device is detected.
I have AppleHDA_20672.kext in kexts/other, and the 2 patches applied and compiled.
Any pointers how to proceed ? I've attached my config.plist and DSDT.aml

I've also tried gynekolog's DSDT file, but the audio is still greyed out. This is for a U410 i5

AppleHDA injectors do not work from Clover/kexts. Must be installed to the system volume.

hmm strange one. I was on 10.11.1 and I upgraded to 10.11.3, it seems to have gone ok, but now the disk and power light flash consistently , one second on , one second off.
I've got it installed on the 32gb msata with the 1TB as an extra disk, so I'll probably re-install and setup a fusion drive, but still wondering if I might have problems in the future with upgrading ?

...still wondering if I might have problems in the future with upgrading ?

Nobody know that.

PS: You want basic advice. Please, try search field before you ask.

Hello. Does anybody have such problem:
When plugging in headphones, sound still going from speakers. After unplugging and plugging headphones again, sound start to go from headphones. How to solve this?
I'm using lenovo u410 core i7. On windows or other OS's there no such problems.
I've done everything that written in this guide.

After install 10.11.4 update for Lenovo u310 with i5 and AppleHDA_20672.kext it lost sound. It work only with VoodooHDA v2.8.4, but need in preference choose what will be work - speakers or headphones. Have anyone fix for AppleHDA_20672.kext and 10.11.4?

P.S. Sry. for not good english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back