Lenovo ThinkPad X240 OpenCore guide is up:

All the latest updates, patches, acpi, kexts and other improvements included

Enjoy !

Lenovo ThinkPad X240 OpenCore guide is up:

All the latest updates, patches, acpi, kexts and other improvements included

Enjoy !

Thanks Sniki! Great update

GREAT JOB! @Sniki
COOL that you wrote whole instruction, whit updates.

I have some questions. Currently I moved back to Clover. I found your GitHub, and I will build big update based on your work.. Suddenly, OpenCore drops random logouts. Question is: How to make Clover recognize APFS CATALINA? I have clear GUI option, and it's always disappear right after finish installation and configuration..

Last edited:
First of all I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge. It turns out that by trying different EFIs, settings, kext ... I found a setting where the trackpad worked completely. Now I have lost that setting and would like to get it back. Can anyone send me the kext where the original trackpad works? I mean right and left clicking without having to press inwards (press like a button).

Sorry for my English. Thank you.

First of all I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge. It turns out that by trying different EFIs, settings, kext ... I found a setting where the trackpad worked completely. Now I have lost that setting and would like to get it back. Can anyone send me the kext where the original trackpad works? I mean right and left clicking without having to press inwards (press like a button).

Sorry for my English. Thank you.
enable tap to click in trackpad preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back