Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad X240

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the tluck voodoops2controller kext and the trackpad now works fine, I configured it in the shortcuts,

With the properties from .dsl, my version should behave the same. Maybe you're not applying the properties into your SSDT correctly.

but isn't there any way to emulate real gestures ? It just act as key combinations

Real gestures are not implemented.

Audio won't work with my current setup.
On macOS Mojave, Apple removed a lot of Layouts (LayoutID) from AppleHDA.kext.
What we currently use on my guides is LayoutID 28 (which has been removed).

So you will have to change layout ID to a existing one on both SSDT-HDEF & SSDT-HDAU (for example use layout id 2).
Also you must edit my audio kext to use layout id 2.

I will update my guides for macOS Mojave after Public Beta comes out.
Hi Sniki
macOS Mojave exited, you can be manual on X240 complete
Thanks

Hi, sorry for question but I have the screen change for other with FHD, and I have problems with the screen. I get the Clover Screen on the start screen. The Apple screen continues but there is a point (where the verbose mode disapears) which I got this screen:

pWaCd.jpg

Hi, @RehabMan I have a problem with my graphics hd 4400 it shows 4MB only and screen glitches everytime i boot into hackintosh. i attached. bootlogs.
it detects my graphics but only showing 4MB. in system preference it show in graphics/Display tab : no kext loaded. clover folder attached. please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks

Attachments

• bootlogs.txt
    85.8 KB · Views: 132
  • CLOVER.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Hi, @RehabMan I have a problem with my graphics hd 4400 it shows 4MB only and screen glitches everytime i boot into hackintosh. i attached. bootlogs.
it detects my graphics but only showing 4MB. in system preference it show in graphics/Display tab : no kext loaded. clover folder attached. please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Hi @RehabMan
All required files in clover.zip.
i tried to get update from app store. then external keyboard, mouse are not working and battery icon and battery % not shown.
when i disconnect my charger .it show notification your mac sleeps in 5 min or else. with red battery icon.
also i removedSSDT-x240.aml from the patched folder. but my hackintosh still able to boot. i think ssdt is not working on hackintosh.
thanks.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back