CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi guys I have a a new Catalina x240 using Sniki's config. But I do have a problem regarding with Netflix. It just gives me an error code maybe due to a DRM issue. I am using the latest whatevergreen kext. I hope someone can help
Unfortunately IGPU provisioning is not yet supported, so DRM doesn't work yet.

This is a general hackintosh issue on Intel Graphics.

Cleolum

Banned
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad x270
CPU
Intel Core i5-7200u
Graphics
Intel UHD 620
Alright thanks @Sniki! I thought there was something wrong with my hack.

Cleolum

Banned
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad x270
CPU
Intel Core i5-7200u
Graphics
Intel UHD 620
Hello again everyone, has anybody tested the new 10.15.3 update on your x240s?

Sniki

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 SFF
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Only two issues left for macOS Catalina guide and new files to come out.

1. I am waiting for an answer/solution from Acidanthera on how to add a function to send command:
0x1a SET_PIN_WIDGET_CONTROL 0x24 directly from AppleALC at boot time to fix static noise on headphones.
This way we don't need CodecCommander.kext and ALCPlugFix anymore.

2. A kernel panic when trying to Shutdown or Restart while on Dock and while a VGA/DVI/DisplayPort output (TV/Display) is connected.

Since i usually tend to release very stable guides/files i would like to incorporate these two fixes as well so everything works perfect.

Note: Received the X250 TouchPad upgrade with physical buttons today and the experience and usage satisfaction upgraded from a 3/10 to 10/10.

Installation as most of the people claim that it's terrible because it has no screws compared to T or L series and is only with a adhesive, it was a 5 min process for me.

Simply removed the back, removed internal battery, removed the plastic cover and the cable, pushed the touchpad from the pack gently, before placing the new one, i plugged the touchpad cable into the new one while keeping it close to its place and closed the tightening cable clip with a - screwdriver, placed it on his place and it got tightened on that same adhesive.

On Windows, into device manager > uninstalled the current drivers and checkmarked the box to remove drivers as well.
Downloaded the Drivers from the X250 page on support.lenovo .com
turned off internet connection, rebooted, when i booted, opened the downloaded driver package, but removed the checkmark to install the drivers so they just extracted, i opened device manager > Update the touchpad driver, picked let me choose manually > Have Disk > Browsed to the extracted X250 driver on C:\Drivers\Win\... etc and installed drivers. rebooted and voila !
Physical buttons work, middle button + trackpoint for scroll, as for macOS no changes needed, VoodooPS2Controller recognizes it automatically.

Cleolum

Banned
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad x270
CPU
Intel Core i5-7200u
Graphics
Intel UHD 620
Hi @Sniki I hope you are fine today. I see you've updated the github repositories! But when will the Thinkpad(T440S/X240) guides come out?

Sniki

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 SFF
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi @Sniki I hope you are fine today. I see you've updated the github repositories! But when will the Thinkpad(T440S/X240) guides come out?
Good notice !
Yes i updated the github repositories yesterday and i am still updating them today as well with a little more cleanup.
Today i am replacing SSDT-USB with USBPorts.kext on each Repository/Laptop Project.
Also will add some missing devices like PWRB (Power button device) etc.

And Yes, that means the guides are right around the corner, im aiming to release macOS Mojave and macOS Catalina guides this weekend for all these Laptops:
- Lenovo ThinkPad T440
- Lenovo ThinkPad T440S
- Lenovo ThinkPad T440P
- Lenovo ThinkPad L440
- Lenovo ThinkPad X240
- Lenovo V330-15IKB

ThinkPad guide will be written as "universal" as they are pretty much using the same kexts just different ACPI structure.
After it's written, will just make copies of the guide for each and simply place the laptop name and github link.
So writing the guide will happen to all at once and this way it will happen fast hopefully.

Thanks !

Cleolum

Banned
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad x270
CPU
Intel Core i5-7200u
Graphics
Intel UHD 620
@Sniki I'm planning to move to OpenCore for my X240 and I was wondering if you'll include a guide for it? Thanks again!

Sniki

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 SFF
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@Sniki I'm planning to move to OpenCore for my X240 and I was wondering if you'll include a guide for it? Thanks again!
I have all my hackintosh devices using OpenCore already but i've been busy updating the current projects this week, after im done with the guides and updates, i will resume writing the OpenCore guide, once that is done, i will publish ThinkPad OpenCore guides.
It is pointless to release a guide with OpenCore while the OpenCore guide itself is not out, i won't be able to answer people why X is that and why Y is Z.

Motherboard
Thinkpad x240
CPU
I7 4600u
Graphics
INTEL
My maximum volume is a too quiet. Does anybody know what I have to modify to get a louder sound output?

Cleolum

Banned
Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad x270
CPU
Intel Core i5-7200u
Graphics
Intel UHD 620
Hi again @Sniki good day to you. I have a question. In the next iteration of macOS which will be 10.16, if Haswell Macbooks Pro/Air from 2013 will not be supported will you move the SMBIOS to 2014 Haswell Macbooks to have a native support? I see the current SMBIOS is Macbook Pro 11,1 from 2013.