Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad X240 [OpenCore 0.5.9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought of that. No it doesn't work even after copying the files there
you may need to run the chmod command on ALCPlugFix and hda-verb

also a reboot will be required

Terminal-ouput : ALCPlugFix is a directory.... I think you're working with the ALCPlugFix-Master from Github.
I had the same problem, try the attached one, Sniki posted the link elsewhere, but I'm too lazy to search..

Attachments

• ALCPlugFix.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 113
Hi guys! I need some help.

I ordered a WIFI + Bluetooth card m.2. The model is BCM94360NG. But when I connect, the laptop doesn’t want to boot or stay on pre-BIOS screen.

Before this card, I had a DW1560, because I received a BIOS modification and I don’t have problems to change the WIFI card...

Any solution?

Thanks!!!

Terminal-ouput : ALCPlugFix is a directory.... I think you're working with the ALCPlugFix-Master from Github.
I had the same problem, try the attached one, Sniki posted the link elsewhere, but I'm too lazy to search..
Amazing, I confirm it works now! Thanks heaps

Hi guys, I always get stuck at the beginning of the installation with this screen, can you help me?

Attachments

• IMG-2802.JPG
    IMG-2802.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 93
I took a look at it and checked my BIOS, I have CSM enabled and still experiencing the issue. Tried to disable it to see if it helps, no difference. It's true though, that I have an aftermarket screen 1080p.

Edit: If I close the lid and open it again straight away, I have good image. It must be something small I'm missing.

Edit 2: I reset the BIOS and now it works, thanks jarno83 for the solution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back