Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon (Gen 3)
CPU
Intel Core i7 5600U
Graphics
Intel HD 5500 Graphics
Also, updated version of my EFI.

Changes:
  • OpenCore 0.5.5, accompanying kexts updated to most recent versions where possible (pretty much everything bar CodecCommander and IntelMausi)
  • USB Ports mapped, no longer relying on USBInjectAll (yes, I mapped with official docking station so no worries there)
  • ACPIBatteryManager.kext replaced with VirtualSMC battery plugin, no longer reports faulty battery but needs long term testing if reporting is correct
  • AirportBrcmFixup.kext , BrcmPatchRAM3.kext and other stuff for DW1560 wireless/bluetooth
  • Sleep on lid close seems to be better but still hit or miss [edit]after a day I'd say it's working fine, might take time to kick in when not on battery but I think that's expected[/edit]
Usual disclaimer on dummy serial number, please generate valid one for FaceTime, compile own ACPI hot-patch files etc. OpenCore config will have some settings specific to my locale (default language, wireless region), should be trivial to change (I live in PotatoLand but only ironically).

Might retry with DW1820A again and sell DW1560 to some sucker. I swear I'm starting to think some people discourage DW1820A for shady reasons. I'm looking at you, mods at /r/hackintosh locking all DW1820A threads after pinning parroted garbage as top-level comment. This might be tinfoil1000 but I believe they might own a stock of DW1560/DW1830 they need to resell at current absurd prices.
Thanks a lot, excellent EFI image :)

I have replaced the Broadcom kexts with itlwm.kext (itlwm_v1.2.0_stable.kext.zip) and now also the original internal Intel Wireless 7265 card is working (quite stable).

Unfortunately I am struggling with strange behavior I can not get through:
My X1C3 is equipped with Intel HD5500 with touch-screen LCD 2560×1440 resolution (seems to be different then yours with 1920x1080). My problem is that during install (after "transition" from text log into macOS graphical screen - in documentation described as "macOS Handoff" https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/troubleshooting/boot.html#macos-handoff a black screen appears.

With your EFI (and OC 0.5.5) I am able (after 15-20 minutes) "wake it" by pressing ESC key and make the install. With newer OC no luck. Also during the several installation steps I have a black screen (so doing it blind). At the end - when starting the macOS I always need (to access the login screen) press the power button 2x to wake the display.
It looks like a strange "hybernation" issue I am not able to resolve (might relate to toch-screen, resolution, ???).
I would appreciate any hints or help how to solve it (tried already various parameters on boot-args, NVRAM 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102 parameters, WEG fixes ...) but with no effect.

Motherboard
X1 Carbon (3rd Gen)
CPU
i7-5600U
Graphics
HD 5500, 1920x1080
Hello, will this guide work with Big Sur or Catalina? Can someone share an updated version if it exists? Also, is the original intel wifi card now supported?