Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get into the Trackpad preferences, it's blank. I have attached my debug report.

Thanks,
Jeff

R u using trackpad with 3 buttons? I replaced mine with 3 buttons trackpad and having the same issue

No ioreg in the attached debug zip. Please check your files carefully before upload.

Sorry I have attached the IOReg in the zip now.

Thanks,
Jeff

Attachments

• debug_4476 2.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 135
@RehabMan Can u take a look at mine aswell please? I replaced the Touchpad on my T440s with one that has 3 buttons, but it doesnt show on System Configuration, double finger scrolling doesn't work. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Just found out the touchpad I got is Alps and not Synaptics, ordered Synaptics one just now. You can disregard this message RehabMan.

Attachments

• debug_9564.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
@Sniki have you had any luck with using the Instant Hotspot feature with this computer? I tried using it yesterday, and while it does see the hotspot in the Wifi menu bar, it can never successfully connect to my phone.

If anyone else has it working on this machine, I'd love to hear how you were able to get it working.

Looks ok. You might try a fresh install.

Ok just did a clean install, the touchpad system preferences is still blank but now I can use gestures for shortcuts so that's good start but so far everything is working but my camera is missing and not showing up when it was working before I did a fresh install.

Attachments

• debug_22775 2.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 141
Ok just did a clean install, the touchpad system preferences is still blank but now I can use gestures for shortcuts so that's good start but so far everything is working but my camera is missing and not showing up when it was working before I did a fresh install.
From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Using FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext may help with your camera issue.
See USB guides linked from FAQ for details:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back