Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem on touchpad, two finger the list of the scroll on the splash,two finger gestures on the browser do not work, three finger gestures do not work , and pin of my unrecognized, sound bar is very bad, it is shaken, sometime when the startup of the boot failed
Nothing unexpected, no SSDT-T440S.aml into EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched, please read carefully all the steps, everything is explained.
Add the SSDT-T440S.aml from my repo into EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched.

Also some of your kexts are installed incorrectly, read the post again on how to install kexts.

Sincerely apologize!
I have done the steps again, there are a few problems:
- I have fixed all the errors except for sound problems (shaking)

Attachments

• 45780264_298550174321619_4751061375084658688_n.jpg
    45780264_298550174321619_4751061375084658688_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 68
  • debug_21830.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hello,

first off thanks for your guide.

I got nearly everything working on 10.14.1.
Only Trackpoint (Doesn't bother me) and WWAN-Card won't work.
My WWAN-Card is a Sierra Wireless EM7435 and I have also attached photos of network settings and network environments + debug files.

Would it be possible to use this card with macOS and if yes, how could I do it?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-18 um 10.52.38.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-18 um 10.52.38.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-18 um 10.54.09.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-18 um 10.54.09.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 98
  • debug_22041.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
Hello again- Found some exciting info regarding BIOS v2.36 that removes the whitelist. I was able to downgrade from the lastest version of the T440s BIOS on my machine to v2.36 using a little cmd script. Credit: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Lenovo-Rollback Usually, this is not allowed by Lenovo.

Instructions:
-Download the v2.36 (.exe) version from Lenovo here.
-Run the installer, attempt to install the downgrade and let it fail. Exit the installer.
-Be sure computer has really good charge or is plugged in.
-Open command prompt, paste this command (C:\DRIVERS\FLASH\gjuj23us\WinFlash64.exe /sd /file C:\DRIVERS\FLASH\gjuj23us\GJET86WW\$01DF000.FL1), accept UAC message, and let it run.
-You should now have BIOS v2.36 with the removed whitelist.

Note: I assume this also works for the T440 as they use the same BIOS, and I accidentally installed the T440 branded BIOS on my T440s and it is working fine.

I've yet to confirm myself that the whitelist is removed as I need to find a BCM card to install, but based off what others have said this seems to be a reliable method.

Hello again- Found some exciting info regarding BIOS v2.36 that removes the whitelist. I was able to downgrade from the lastest version of the T440s BIOS on my machine to v2.36 using a little cmd script. Credit: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Lenovo-Rollback Usually, this is not allowed by Lenovo.

Instructions:
-Download the v2.36 (.exe) version from Lenovo here.
-Run the installer, attempt to install the downgrade and let it fail. Exit the installer.
-Be sure computer has really good charge or is plugged in.
-Open command prompt, paste this command (C:\DRIVERS\FLASH\gjuj23us\WinFlash64.exe /sd /file C:\DRIVERS\FLASH\gjuj23us\GJET86WW\$01DF000.FL1), accept UAC message, and let it run.
-You should now have BIOS v2.36 with the removed whitelist.

Note: I assume this also works for the T440 as they use the same BIOS, and I accidentally installed the T440 branded BIOS on my T440s and it is working fine.

I've yet to confirm myself that the whitelist is removed as I need to find a BCM card to install, but based off what others have said this seems to be a reliable method.
Thanks, will add this on the guide update and macOS Mojave guide.

Hi, I had all working on High Sierra.
I just received a new SSD so I fresh installed Mojave but no sound, I followed instructions on page 13.

Attachments

• debug.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
First ever hackintosh (Mojave) install yesterday and everything works wonderfully! To everyone: Thank you SO much.

Touchpad is not doing so well, maybe i missed something. Two finger scroll is super slow and gestures do not work. I'll re-install VoodooPS2Controller.kext. (edit: reinstall didn't help)

Card reader is not recognized yet.

I use a Thinkpad Pro Dock so i can help troubleshooting if need be. I can confirm that ethernet, USB2, and power button all work fine.

Last edited:
First ever hackintosh (Mojave) install yesterday and everything works wonderfully! To everyone: Thank you SO much.

Touchpad is not doing so well, maybe i missed something. Two finger scroll is super slow and gestures do not work. I'll re-install VoodooPS2Controller.kext. (edit: reinstall didn't help)

Card reader is not recognized yet.
I use a Thinkpad Pro Dock so i can help troubleshooting if need be. I can confirm that ethernet, USB2, and power button all work fine.
Gestures not supported, scroll speed can be adjusted, will check the current value as many people are reporting slow scroll speeds, what would be the optimal scroll speed than what we currently have ? double the scroll speed or more ?
I have the codec dump done with the Dock, when i find time for it, i will patch the audio codec so it does support Dock as well.
Question:
Does the dock have Combo Headphone Jack or separate jack for headphones and separate for Microphone ?
Also what Video Ports does the dock have.

Hi, I had all working on High Sierra.
I just received a new SSD so I fresh installed Mojave but no sound, I followed instructions on page 13.
You didn't provide the full set of problem reporting files.
Kextcache is missing.

Carefully attach all the requested files, use the script as it should make it easier for you to not forget something.

https://support.lenovo.com/fi/en/solutions/pd027981

This is the dock I have. So:
  • 1x DisplayPort 1.2 (Exclusive use with DVI-D)
  • 1x DVI-D (Exclusive use with DisplayPort)
  • 1x VGA
  • 1x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
When headphones are connected the speakers mute but no audio.

Can't test display outs currently. I could test the mDP with an active HDMI adapter if that's helpful.

Scroll speed? I'd say 2.5-3.0x might be good for me. A full vertical two finger scroll moves content about 150-200px for me so very slow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back