Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Thinkpad T440S using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix your update the BCM94360CS2 problems in Windows? (Can't find any Networks)

Anyone have a issue with the display gitching out? I have the touchscreen 1080p model t440s. It did it with the installer but when I closed the lid and reopen it fix itself. The whole screen will look gitchy besides the mouse pointer. I was able to finish installing it but now I'm in the start up page and closing the lid won't fix the screen

Last edited:
Anyone have a issue with the display gitching out? I have the touchscreen 1080p model t440s. It did it with the installer but when I closed the lid and reopen it fix itself. The whole screen will look gitchy besides the mouse pointer. I was able to finish installing it but now I'm in the start up page and closing the lid won't fix the screen
Enable CSM Support on Bios

Thank you so much for the help. That solve the issue. Sadly after I was done installing and doing the post install steps it will just reboot at the apple logo
Start over and carefully follow the guide, you may have messed up somewhere.

This is the main kext that you need

And:
is needed as well.

Use these two and you should have perfect working TouchPad.

If I replace my VoodooPS2 kext with the new one (+ the input kext) and rebuild my cache, after rebooting my touchpad (I have the "newer" one with 3 buttons) and my keyboard don't work anymore. I needed to revert to the old kext. Any Idea why? I installed the kext in /L/E and used "sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo touch /Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /" for rebuilding.

Last edited:
Fix your update the BCM94360CS2 problems in Windows? (Can't find any Networks)
I had the same issue with the same card, maybe it can be the bios because I'm using the downgrade method to install the card. But finally i got a DW1820A installed and forgot about the problems. There is a thread about the windows drivers for this card. Even I asked to the aliexpress seller about the drivers and they send me the file. I tried pin masking but no success. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-windows-driver-for-bcm94360cs2.222646/

I had the same issue with the same card, maybe it can be the bios because I'm using the downgrade method to install the card. But finally i got a DW1820A installed and forgot about the problems. There is a thread about the windows drivers for this card. Even I asked to the aliexpress seller about the drivers and they send me the file. I tried pin masking but no success. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-windows-driver-for-bcm94360cs2.222646/
I will upload the drivers, mine has been working perfect so far.

Could you share your CLOVER folder? I can not get DW1820A works on T440s with High Sierra despite setting pci-aspm-default = 0. Always "time-out(0), 60s: BCM2045A0" message at boot up, or black screen when I disable Brcm bluetooth kexts.

What are the card IDs of your DW1820A ?

I will send you a kext for testing tonight.

I fixed mine with only a modified AirportBrcmFixUp.kext and it's working flawless without aspm or any single fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back