CPU
Intel Core i7-6700T
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Well, I've done it hahah just downloaded an old version of AppleALC.kext (1.3.8) and voila!
I guess that the newer version (1.4.3) of AppleALC doesn't work with t440s
Yes the new AppleALC update breaks audio. Also the new VoodooPS2Controller update stops the physical buttons working? Mine are no longer working. However, the touchpad is now working much better, multitouch gestures are working well now and the pointer doesn't stutter anymore. Is there a way to get the physical buttons to work with the new updates?

Motherboard
ThinkPad T440s-Clover
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD 4400, 1920x1080
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have run in to the same issue with mine. The only thing I have found that works each time is to copy the EFI from the Clover USB stick and pasted into the EFI partition. When I did that, it worked perfectly. I don't really understand why this works since from what I can see the content between the two are identical, but it works.

Hey team,

Got most of the T440 working, except a $#&§!!!! thing !

I first tried to install high sierra some time ago, but it didn't work that well. It installed a clover bootloader though. And that's my problem right here. I created the Mojave boot disk, installed Mojave on the T440, and when I reboot, it shows the same old High-Sierra-attempt Clover page :

View attachment 437232

If I try to boot the MacOS from there, it just freezes :
View attachment 437233

Sniki

Motherboard
Lenovo V330 - 15IKB
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620 /1920x1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey guys, i just want to let you all know that i got a Docking station for my Lenovo ThinkPad X240

This means that new features and enhancements are coming to *40 series thinkpads (X240, T440, T440S, T440P, L440, etc),
The list includes:

1. Full Docking station support: USB Ports, Video Ports (DisplayPort,VGA,DVI), Dock Audio Jack, LAN, etc
2. Open Core Bootloader instead of Clover
3. Major ACPI (SSDTs) rework and cleaner config.plist file
4. Faster, smoother and more stable in general

VoodooPS2Controller from Acidanthera is really good and will be even better, they brought experimental 4 finger gestures and that will improve soon.

Aside from FingerPrint reader and SD Card Reader (tthat Sinetek Project is abandoned) everything else will be as good as it can get.

Motherboard
ThinkPad T440s-Clover
CPU
i5-4300U
Graphics
HD 4400,1920x1080
Awesome. Excited about the new developments. Any Catalina specific updates ?