Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440S [OpenCore 0.6.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just attempted to boot latest Big Sur installer on VGA with Secure Boot on and I can confirm that everything works. Mouse did not work properly initially (macOS mirrors contents of both screens, but does not mirror mouse pointer), but closing the lid resolved the issue for me.

I checked, it's enabled and not working.
Is it an Elans touchpad rather than Synaptics? Could try using the latest version of VoodooSMBus from that repo specifically. That includes an Elans driver. Don't use the modified VoodooSMBus.kext from VoodooRMI

Is it an Elans touchpad rather than Synaptics? Could try using the latest version of VoodooSMBus from that repo specifically. That includes an Elans driver. Don't use the modified VoodooSMBus.kext from VoodooRMI
I don't think T440s even had elans, the driver page only gives a driver for synaptics. I'll give it a try anyway.

New update (OC 0.6.7) failed to boot

New update (OC 0.6.7) failed to boot
You have to provide more information on how it is failing to boot for you, what screen, where it gets stuck, is it reporting any error message, etc.

So far i don’t have a single report of a failure since the update, everyone reported that it is working fine.

taking this into consideration i would double check if you missed or touched something or haven’t properly updated.

Hi Sniki, everything work fine except the Secureboot thing: When I enabled the Secure boot, the screen displayed this:

IMG_0823.jpeg
When I disabled SecureBoot, disable CSM, the screen still got garbled. I have to go back to CSM enabled to come back to normal. I did followed your Secureboot guide carefully.

p/s: the audio fix worked magically, my collection of headphones now work with my hackintosh :D. Cheers!

Last edited:
ALCPlugFix not working on Mojave

@KhoGao the SecureBoot guide is not 100% complete yet, i will update it tomorrow if no other priorities show up
unexpectedly.

@phantom0501 I will also update the ALCPlugFix as i am aware of the issues that it is causing

@Sniki: How to fix wifi error on Big Sur. I am using DW1560, bluetooth still works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back