i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 3000 | GTX 1650 LP
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
1616418008144.jpeg

Lenovo ThinkPad T440S using OpenCore (0.6.7)

The Readme, Instructions and the EFI is provided here: https://github.com/Sniki/Lenovo-Thinkpad-T440S

Problem Reporting and Troubleshooting

Please provide proper Problem Reporting (archive) which includes the EFI and a copy of IOREG.
IOREG should be saved with the correct working version of IOregistryExplorer that can be found here:

Last edited:
Reserved for future post #1

Reserved for future post #2

Reserved for future post #3

Hello Sniki. Sinetek.kext doesn't work in your EFI. I try the kext from cholonam's GitHub and it works. When I put it to sleep for a long time, it didn't work. I think it's still not stable at this time. One issue is with alcfixplug. YogaSMCPane will crash in system preference when back and reverse then

Hello Sniki. Sinetek.kext doesn't work in your EFI. I try the kext from cholonam's GitHub and it works. When I put it to sleep for a long time, it didn't work. I think it's still not stable at this time. One issue is with alcfixplug. YogaSMCPane will crash in system preference when back and reverse then
Will double check although it's that same one, unless it got corrupted somehow during upload.
One thing you can try is raise the delay in boot args:
config.plist > NVRAM > 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 > boot-args > rtsx_sleep_wake_delay_ms=100 to 500 or 1000 and see if it improves that for you, for me it was working fine.

As for YogaSMCPane, didn't notice that one either, maybe a problem on latest release, will check this one as well.

ALCPlugFix is something that i am looking on what to do with it or maybe try alc-verb from AppleALC and see if it works better. (until i completely solve the problem natively).

I'm running latest beta Bigsur and beside the CSM/SecureBoot screen grabling thing, everything else is working fine.
My config: I7, 7260 Intel, 2 Ssds for windows and Mac, native 1080 screen, 12GB RAM, 450s Touchpad.

I'm running latest beta Bigsur and beside the CSM/SecureBoot screen grabling thing, everything else is working fine.
My config: I7, 7260 Intel, 2 Ssds for windows and Mac, native 1080 screen, 12GB RAM, 450s Touchpad.
@KhoGao Please upload your EDID here (as written on the rules), simply drag and drop into the post or click into the Attach files button.
That way i can patch it for you and provide the patched one to fix garbled screen for your display so you can use SecureBoot.

Last edited:
Here you are my friend.

Attachments

• EDID-6af-133d-orig.bin.zip
    685 bytes · Views: 119
Guys guide has received a small update:
- Updated ALCPlugFix with correct ALC3232.plist configuration file
- Updated Config.plist: added alc-verbs DeviceProperty to support CustomVerbs from 3rd party apps (ALCPlugFix)
- Updated AppleALC.kext: added missing verbs from ConfigData and WakeConfigData

Now audio should work fine (without dock support yet).
I will update codecs on AppleALC by sending a pull request so we can have our one with Full Dock Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back