Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440S [OpenCore 0.6.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALCPlugFix works until you close the lid, when you open the lid the static noise is back, manually executing "ALCPlugFix ALC3232.plist" fixes it.
Edit the ALC3232.plist and enable “On Wake” and “On Sleep”

Check the Github readme into the bios section.
Security Chip and Anti theft module needs to be disabled as they break sleep/wake
Thank you very much!

I managed to clean install BigSur beta 11.1. Everything is goood: fast and no trouble install, the machine is snappy and responsive. Thanks :)

Hi, has anyone tried to get macos boot chime to work with our loved thinkpads? Thanks.

Hi, has anyone tried to get macos boot chime to work with our loved thinkpads? Thanks.
Yep, it works, just add the chime file in the audio folder, add the AudioDxe.efi and adjust the volume and amplify value in the Config.plist.

@Sniki I have copied your OC to EFI folder, laptop has booted into macOS but the fan speed isn't showing. could you tell me how to fix it?

I updated to the latest EFI in github and all is well. I'm pleased to see that the caps lock key is remappable in software now, without the need for an SSDT hack.

I did have the trackpad stop working after a couple of hours. I have the T450 synaptics trackpad. A reboot fixes it. The trackpad itself stopped registering any motion, but the trackpoint and the buttons still work.

It happened twice. Maybe it's a VoodooRMI kext issue?

Last edited:
can this opencore 0.6.3 efi t440s run on t440p

can this opencore 0.6.3 efi t440s run on t440p
why not try:

Guides would've been fully completed from last weekend for all line-up as they were almost ready.

In short words:
- COVID19 reached or house, mom and me not touched yet, the others light/medium symptoms, fortunately everything seems fine so far nothing to be worried about.
- HP8300 Hackintosh where my projects are stored is on my office (room) where my wife is using it to work from home and isolated there.
- If i get infected too, Would consider myself lucky if i have same symptoms as my family members, would spend some quality time to polish my hackintosh project like that while i deal and recover from the virus during that 3 weeks period.

Might complete them from my MacBookPro during weekend if all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back