Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkbook T440
CPU
i5-4300u
Graphics
HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Has anybody working FaceTime and Messages? I understand @Sniki has it working With real MacBook serials. Thanks.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
RX 570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anybody working FaceTime and Messages? I understand @Sniki has it working With real MacBook serials. Thanks.
I do. In the past I just used any generated serial number and it always worked. When I did a clean install with this EFI a few months back I kept generated serial numbers until I got a "real" one from a not yet activated macbook as recommended in the OpenCore guide.

Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkbook T440
CPU
i5-4300u
Graphics
HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I do. In the past I just used any generated serial number and it always worked. When I did a clean install with this EFI a few months back I kept generated serial numbers until I got a "real" one from a not yet activated macbook as recommended in the OpenCore guide.
I give up with iServices for this laptop. App Store and iCloud are working but can't get Messages to login. Did a try with new not yet activated serial and new apple ID with fresh install of 11.1 but still the same. After login to Messages it logs me out after couple of seconds :(

Motherboard
Lenovo T440s
CPU
i5-4200u
Graphics
HD4400
FYI, this is might be useful for users of this machine, I learned something from my desktop hackintosh ventures over the past few days.

Long story short: I've been utilizing the Wake on LAN feature of my desktop machine to be able to remotely control it while away from home. The issue was that with "Wake for network access" enabled/checked, the WiFi speeds upon wake from sleep would be very bad. This is due to the WiFi kext (Broadcom) not waking properly, seemingly due to the "Wake over WiFi" feature.

Turns out AirportBrcmFixup kext has implemented a feature over the past few years to (by default) disable the Wake Over WiFi feature of the cards. Therefore, by installing this kext on my desktop machine, which uses native WiFi hardware, I can keep the "Wake for network access" enabled in Energy Saver settings (pmset) without having the slow WiFi side affect. The same would apply for this laptop, but I couldn't manage to get the Intel ethernet port to actually wake this machine just yet. I still have to try the suggestion from @Sniki last week.

Motherboard
Lenovo
CPU
i5-4300u
Graphics
intel HD graphics 4400
I give up with iServices for this laptop. App Store and iCloud are working but can't get Messages to login. Did a try with new not yet activated serial and new apple ID with fresh install of 11.1 but still the same. After login to Messages it logs me out after couple of seconds :(

Yep, same here. I tried multiple ID's, created new ones, clean install, changed serials etc... no Imessages, and I doubt it's worth the hassle. Once again - Thank you @Sniki for the wonderful work.

BTW Someone said that their trackpad freezes from time to time. I noticed that on my machine, when I press Print Screen button, the touch pad freezes for some reason until I press the button again.

Motherboard
Lenovo
CPU
i5-4300u
Graphics
intel HD graphics 4400
Very often the computer restarts after sleep.
On Boot menu I get a long text which states that there was an error,
after the system loads up everything, I get messages that the PC restarted because of an error.
Can't pinpoint exactly when this happens, but will give an update when I do.

Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkbook T440
CPU
i5-4300u
Graphics
HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I Got myself a MacBook air and Messages and FaceTime worked fine. So Apple is blocking t440 and not a my Apple id.

Sniki

Motherboard
HP Elite 8300 SFF
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, first of all, i hope all of you and your families are doing well.

Received a Transcend M2 2242 256GB SSD which fits into the WWAN port.

Now i have dual boot on my T440S and will be able to keep my projects fresh and up to date more often hopefully.

Yesterday i installed 11.2.1 with latest OpenCore version and kexts.

The great news is that now the Card Reader works perfectly fine even after wake from sleep with latest version.

Latest version of VoodooRMI is not satisfying on the Upgraded Touchpad, it was perfect but now is kind of annoying whereas the standard one, people are saying that it improved decently.
I barely managed to install yesterday as it was late, and as soon as it finished, i tested card reader and went to sleep.
Tonight i will do some more testing and cleanup and update the guides during weekend-next weekend depending on my schedule, i want to include additional improvements and not only update the EFI with latest OC and kexts.

As for iMessage, it’s no use on trying, it is not blocking your machine but in never Apple ID’s it is impossible even if you correctly generate matching values.

Only way is to dump a ROM and MLB value from a genuine Mac that is not in use anymore and use these and generate your own Serial and UUID and that way it will work.