Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440S [OpenCore 0.6.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you have a problem with your laptop powering off after you unplug it from AC power? The battery is charged, show 100% but within about 5 sec, it powers off after unplugging. This is on a T440 using this EFI config.
I can boot up from the battery and it lasts "normally".
Also, any update on the "System Variable Storage is corrupted, using Default Values
Press Esc to continue, or F1 to enter Setup." It happens randomly. I reset everything and it boots fine for a few days, then shows that message again.

Do any of you have a problem with your laptop powering off after you unplug it from AC power? The battery is charged, show 100% but within about 5 sec, it powers off after unplugging. This is on a T440 using this EFI config.
I can boot up from the battery and it lasts "normally".
Also, any update on the "System Variable Storage is corrupted, using Default Values
Press Esc to continue, or F1 to enter Setup." It happens randomly. I reset everything and it boots fine for a few days, then shows that message again.
Did you use the lastest version?

Hi.. I just wanna ask to people in here. How long does it take to boot your OS with this configuration?

Hi.. I just wanna ask to people in here. How long does it take to boot your OS with this configuration?
For me 128gb Toshiba SSD 15-20sec and now with intel SSD almost a minute.

Hello !

Thanks a lot for this tutorial and all the files.
I've got pretty much everything working except 2 issues :

1. I can't install audio fix. I've tried your script but it doesn't work for me. I'm stuck at the line "sudo cp -f ALCPlugFix $BIN_PATH". iterm tells me "cp: ALCPlugFix is a directory (not copied)." wich is correct. so i tried to replace -f argument by -r to copy the folder but same error. how can i get this script working for me ?

2. My DisplayPort doesn't work. When I plug my monitor, I've got a black screen and it is impossible to get it work even after removing the DisplayPort.
Did you succeed to have it working on your machine ?

Thanks a lot again :)

flip
Turn off csm maybe helps your Displayport

Hi, @Sniki Any chance to share latest EFI for T440? Thanks :)
He is waiting for someone to help him by writing a guide " Howto create repos and uploading files " :beachball:

He is waiting for someone to help him by writing a guide " Howto create repos and uploading files " :beachball:
What you say, seams to be a bit rude ☹️ I bet he has more important things to do than answer our questions and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back