Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440S [OpenCore 0.6.7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i have it at 512MB the entire time, no issues whatsoever, what are the problems that you get from it ?
Can’t boot, laptop so lag. I will record a video and upload soon. Now i’m busy. Hope you can help

I try this EFI but it stuck at IOconsoleUsers gIOScreenLockState and reboot. My T440s has a GT730M GPU. Could you help me solve that? Thank you.
AD4FFDF4-40F8-4696-8150-09D36B251595.png

@Sniki FYI, it appears a new version of the SD card reader driver has been released. I wonder if this will improve stability for our machines.

@Sniki FYI, it appears a new version of the SD card reader driver has been released. I wonder if this will improve stability for our machines.
Yes it works much better now, just one issue that you have to learn to deal with.

Eject card before going to sleep and if you need it again, plug it after wake from sleep.

Because sleeping the laptop with Card plugged in causes issues after.

All this with -rtsx_mimic_linux boot-arg

Hi, Sniki. Maybe we will look since the new public Big Sur came out, it may be worth looking in this direction? for t440 we are still odd. )))) Thanks in advance.

Hi, Sniki. Maybe we will look since the new public Big Sur came out, it may be worth looking in this direction? for t440 we are still odd. )))) Thanks in advance.
It is running perfect.

I came back from vacation and fully energized.

Time to do some work and checkmark a lot of boxes on my to do list.

During this week, i will release the T440 guide with the OpenCore 0.6.0 and August kexts from Acidanthera.
Also i am working on some other optimizations that i have to test on my devices first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back