Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you use any configuration in the config.plist to make it work properly with jack? Which os version are you running? Audio Jack doesn't work in my case, and I use AppleALC kext.

I don't remember that I made any special settings. You can check for yourself - config.plist in the attachment.

EDIT:
After some unfortunate events with UltraDock I have reinstalled whole thing with Clover 4813 and Mojave - works good. I had similar issue with the sound - I have used AppleALC kext mentioned earlier in my previous post and applied alc_fix.

Attachments

• config.plist
    13.3 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
In regards to updating to Mojave and creating a new guide. I have not been able to successfully get audio to work when I updated to Mojave. The touchpad is working, but there is an issue with it. Its very laggy. It feels off and takes multiple strokes to get across the screen from one end to the other.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'v been using hackintosh on t440p last 1 year and discovered strange thing: wi-fi\bluetooth card replaced with bcm94352z and i have "unlocked" bios; Since i use this notebook with High Sierra (then i made a clean install of the Mojave version of OS) there was no problem with Bluetooth (i have Logitech MX1000 mouse (2 same mouses) + Apple wireless keyboard A1314). Sometimes mouse pointer stucks (i checked 3 different wireless BT mouses), freezes or working with extreme lags. Secondary system on this device is Win 10 Pro x64 and all checked mouses works pretty great, w/o any lags. So i removed all kext files for bluetooth on MacOS and installed external USB Bluetooth drive. This solved my problems with mouse but i wanna use internal bt w/o external solution. Any ideas how to fix this lags with wireless mouse?

Hello everyone, I have some questions before I will order a wireless card and move from Arch Linux to Mac OS Mojave.

First off; which wireless card is recommended for the T440p with whitelist removed? I would like to get the DW1830 for the 3-antenna capabilities and BT 4.1. I do not use a WWAN card so I have two antennas to spare. I might also go with the DW1560 depending on the availability of the DW1830.

My other question is; I have the opportunity to use my fathers Macbook Pro to create a clean High Sierra installation - can I use that to first install High Sierra and then upgrade my computer to Mojave via the built-in installer (app store)?
I did read somewhere on here that it is possible, but it's better to be sure.

And; do the DP-output work as expected? I use my computer frequently to watch movies with bitstream audio via my receiver. I also use a USB DAC/AMP from time to time, is bitperfect audio supported with Hackintosh?

I currently use the 2.5" SSD as my boot disk, but in the future I might adopt a M.2 SSD in the WWAN slot, will it be possible to move(clone) the Mac OS installation to that disk from my 2.5"? I know that is possible with Linux with the dd command, but I am not certain with Mac OS.

And oh, have anyone tried to install a i7-4xxxHQ processor with Iris Pro Graphics and used with Mac OS? It is possible to purchase adapted HQ CPUs from TaoBao. Would be interesting to know because of the native Iris Pro support on Mac OS.

I most certainly will have more questions pre- and post-installation but I will try to use the search function, but I am having some internet issues so I mostly end up with a gray screen now.

Cheers,
Emil

Last edited:
Clover Bootloader installer options to choose:
  • Install for UEFI Booting Only
  • Install Clover in ESP
  • Drivers64UEFI > OsxAptioFixDrv-64

Into EFI/Clover/kexts/Other add these kexts since they will be mandatory for macOS Installation:
Dear

When I Boot use install Usb
Does Not Show Install USB in Clover Boot Menu
just only Show Windows 10
How Can I Fix it?

What kext are you guys using with Mojave, ALC3232 or AppleALC? Especially with regards to Mini DP audio.

Hello everyone, I have some questions before I will order a wireless card and move from Arch Linux to Mac OS Mojave.

First off; which wireless card is recommended for the T440p with whitelist removed? I would like to get the DW1830 for the 3-antenna capabilities and BT 4.1. I do not use a WWAN card so I have two antennas to spare. I might also go with the DW1560 depending on the availability of the DW1830.

Cheers,
Emil

I can answer this question - go for DW1560. DW1830 do not fit entirely into the slot. Chassiss is designed for Intel cards which are shorter, cards are also screwed to it. In case you will use DW1830 you will not be able to screw it to the chassis, not mentioning that you need to make additional hole in the screw hole to fit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back