Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem with audio jack when I plugged any jack audio 3.5 the sound was mixed with buzzing sound, I use Mojave 10.14.2 anyone can help me?

I have problem with audio jack when I plugged any jack audio 3.5 the sound was mixed with buzzing sound, I use Mojave 10.14.2 anyone can help me?
Try to re-apply alc_fix. That's what it is for.

I tried to use a 4K UHD monitor but there is no 2450x1440 hidpi. 1080p is too big and 2160p is too small. Is there any solution to this? Thanks for helping.
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 12.13.27 AM.png

Try to re-apply alc_fix. That's what it is for.
i have try delete all injected binary and re-apply alc_fix the result is same not working and still have buzzing sound

For those interested, there is a repository with an up-to-date configuration using latest Clover, Whatevergreen and lilu kext available here:
https://github.com/jloisel/t440p

Most of the explanations in the first topic are sadly a bit out of date. The configuration provided in this repository works very well on MacOS Mojave 10.14.2. Only Audio Jack is not working (but audio through speakers is fine).

Do you use any configuration in the config.plist to make it work properly with jack? Which os version are you running? Audio Jack doesn't work in my case, and I use AppleALC kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back