Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
For T440S i have everything ready,just need to capture active usb ports so i can make the USB Port Injector.
Will send you the files for testing during these upcoming days and let you capture active usb ports for me since I don’t have the laptop and then write the guide for T440S too.

Perfect, count on me for this task!

I'm very excited about having a perfect functional T440s with UEFI Hotpatch, seems to be the future of Hackintosh.

Thanks in advance!

Perfect, count on me for this task!

I'm very excited about having a perfect functional T440s with UEFI Hotpatch, seems to be the future of Hackintosh.

Thanks in advance!
Will check today evening if I don’t have any iterruption on my agenda and then send you some files for testing.

@Jos1984 here are the files for you to test:
add these SSDTs into EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched (remove everything else before copying them).
remove the old config.plist and use this one that i attached.
About kexts and procedures read the post #1 (my guide) carefully and you have everything explained.

The only difference is you use this config.plist that i attached and the SSDTs that i attached, everything else is same as on guide.

Then i need you to capture Active USB Ports on IOregistryExplorer,

After you installed the files and rebooted:
Open IOregistryexplorer and:

- Grab a USB2.0 Device (Mouse/USB2.0 Flash Drive or whatever u want) and plug it on each usb port:
(plug it on first port, hold it 3 sec, then unplug and plug it on other usb port, until you done this on all ports on the laptop.)

after you are done with that grab a USB3.0 device (USB3.0 Flash Drive/External Drive or whatever 3.0 device).
do the same procedure like with usb2 device but with the 3.0 device this time.

After you are done with the procedures, Save a copy of ioreg and attach it so i can build USB Ports Injector.

Test what is working and what isn't working.

Report back with results.

Attachments

• config.plist
    16.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Patched.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 73
@Jos1984 here are the files for you to test:
add these SSDTs into EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched (remove everything else before copying them).
remove the old config.plist and use this one that i attached.
About kexts and procedures read the post #1 (my guide) carefully and you have everything explained.

The only difference is you use this config.plist that i attached and the SSDTs that i attached, everything else is same as on guide.

Then i need you to capture Active USB Ports on IOregistryExplorer,

After you installed the files and rebooted:
Open IOregistryexplorer and:

- Grab a USB2.0 Device (Mouse/USB2.0 Flash Drive or whatever u want) and plug it on each usb port:
(plug it on first port, hold it 3 sec, then unplug and plug it on other usb port, until you done this on all ports on the laptop.)

after you are done with that grab a USB3.0 device (USB3.0 Flash Drive/External Drive or whatever 3.0 device).
do the same procedure like with usb2 device but with the 3.0 device this time.

After you are done with the procedures, Save a copy of ioreg and attach it so i can build USB Ports Injector.

Test what is working and what isn't working.

hey,

do you have also ssdt for the t440 ready ?

i can make for the usb ioreg also.

thx

hey,

do you have also ssdt for the t440 ready ?

i can make for the usb ioreg also.

thx
Sorry for the long delay, finally busy life started to settle down a bit. i expect to finish with the guides by the end of this week.

But here are the files so you don't have to wait till i write them.

Use everything from this guide except config.plist and .aml (ACPI) files that are used for EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched.

Instead use the attached config.plist and Patched folder that i attached which contains SSDTs (.aml acpi files)

Also make sure you are using @RehabMan fork of clover bootloader like explained on the guide.

Enjoy !

Attachments

• config.plist
    15.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Patched.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 75
Sorry for the long delay, finally busy life started to settle down a bit. i expect to finish with the guides by the end of this week.

But here are the files so you don't have to wait till i write them.

Use everything from this guide except config.plist and .aml (ACPI) files that are used for EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched.

Instead use the attached config.plist and Patched folder that i attached which contains SSDTs (.aml acpi files)

Also make sure you are using @RehabMan fork of clover bootloader like explained on the guide.

Enjoy !

hey,

thx for the file.

everything is working as should I did also before with your ssdt and config but maybe the changes are "under the hood"
but one think is notice.
The external mic is not working in audio config it still show "internal mic" even I plug headphones with build in mic.
and its not just "cosmetic" because if tap on headset mic nothing happen but if made some noice near the internal Laptop mic, the input level goes up.

thx for help

Attachments

• debug_62.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 64
hey,

thx for the file.

everything is working as should I did also before with your ssdt and config but maybe the changes are "under the hood"
but one think is notice.
The external mic is not working in audio config it still show "internal mic" even I plug headphones with build in mic.
and its not just "cosmetic" because if tap on headset mic nothing happen but if made some noice near the internal Laptop mic, the input level goes up.

thx for help
All the changes are under the hood which have direct impact on stability & performance & includes bug fixes.

- All keyboard buttons should work now.
- Added Fan RPM & CPU Heatsink on HWMonitor
- and many others.
Did you install AlCPlugFix?
Without it the external mic (Line In) won’t work.

Last edited:
All the changes are under the hood which have direct impact on stability & performance & includes bug fixes.

- All keyboard buttons should work now.
- Added Fan RPM & CPU Heatsink on HWMonitor
- and many others.
Did you install AlCPlugFix?
Without it the external mic (Line In) won’t work.

i already had bevor headsink temp in hwmonitor.
But with this there no fan rpm.
i on the old sddt the rpm showed sometime (i’d copy the code your hotpatch folder, have same offset)

what to mean without external mic ?
do i nead only line mic ?
at time i use the original apple earpods.

i already had bevor headsink temp in hwmonitor.
But with this there no fan rpm.
i on the old sddt the rpm showed sometime (i’d copy the code your hotpatch folder, have same offset)

what to mean without external mic ?
do i nead only line mic ?
at time i use the original apple earpods.
Ok i will check again,maybe i forgot to set correct offset according to your acpi.

I mean:
Read the guide post#1 on how to install AlCPlugFix.

Without AlCPlugFix installed, your External mic won’t work, you will only have internal mic.

Read the guide carefully, it’s all explained into audio section.

Ok i will check again,maybe i forgot to set correct offset according to your acpi.

I mean:
Read the guide post#1 on how to install AlCPlugFix.

Without AlCPlugFix installed, your External mic won’t work, you will only have internal mic.

Read the guide carefully, it’s all explained into audio section.

you mean alc_fix ?
yes don this.

i think the offset is same i checked last time in windows with rw.
but i think i should hfn1 and hfn2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back