Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,

somehow I bricked my Bios, but i got new one and lucky I got the bios without Wifi whitelist.
I bought dell dw1830, the wifi is working but no bluetooth.
I made some changes in the sddt,(from your L440 guid) because I get a IMEI error on boot but the error is still there.
and I cannot change the country code to Germany. I change the patch for "DE" but it still show US.

thx

"AirPortBrcm4360" is wrong.
Must be "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360"

Last edited:
OK
- i changed some small places where LPCB should've been LPC since native ACPI has LPC (correct me if im wrong / if the opposite should've done)
- Disabled EH01 Controller since now we have USB Injector and therefore EH01 not needed.
- Renamed SAT1 to SATA
- Removed SSDT-LPC.dsl from SSDT-T440.aml since it's not a unsupported model on the list therefore i assume not needed.
- Removed SortOrder.

@yankostav Test the new files and report back with results.

hi,

I used your t440 stdt but have still some problems,
on boot I get imei parse error, when try to watch a trail or movie from iTunes, the system freezes.
and I map as u explained the f7 and fn8 to f7 and f8, it works but I keep "pressing".

thx for help

Attachments

• debug_3726.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 71
hi,

I used your t440 stdt but have still some problems,
on boot I get imei parse error, when try to watch a trail or movie from iTunes, the system freezes.
and I map as u explained the f7 and fn8 to f7 and f8, it works but I keep "pressing".

thx for help

The ioreg is corrupt.
You must use IORegistryExplorer v2.1.

Attachments

• debug_12888.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
in Terminal it shows 2.1 o_O

Your FakeSMC.kext and plugins seem to be old.
Remove all FakeSMC.kext and the plugins (FakeSMC.kext, CPUSensors.kext, ACPISensors.kext
Install the FakeSMC.kext and plugins (if you wish) linked from the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

The IMEI problem is coming from incorrect code in _SB.PCI0.IMEI._DSM.
That code is not the current code from SSDT-IMEI.dsl in my repo...
Refer here for current (AFAIK, correct) code:
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config

Note: You don't need that _DSM code at all for your hardware. It is for HD3000 on 7-series, or HD4000 on 6-series.

Your FakeSMC.kext and plugins seem to be old.
Remove all FakeSMC.kext and the plugins (FakeSMC.kext, CPUSensors.kext, ACPISensors.kext
Install the FakeSMC.kext and plugins (if you wish) linked from the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

The IMEI problem is coming from incorrect code in _SB.PCI0.IMEI._DSM.
That code is not the current code from SSDT-IMEI.dsl in my repo...
Refer here for current (AFAIK, correct) code:
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config

Note: You don't need that _DSM code at all for your hardware. It is for HD3000 on 7-series, or HD4000 on 6-series.

so I updated my fakesmc but still no video in iTunes, trailers are working but watching a movie, just black screen with audio.
i made the report file while iTunes movie in background.

can you make for the imei change(remove) ?, I don't really know much about ssd patching.

thx

Attachments

• debug_13367.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
so I updated my fakesmc but still no video in iTunes, trailers are working but watching a movie, just black screen with audio.

can you make for the imei change(remove) ?, I don't really know much about ssd patching.

thx

Refer to the ACPI hotpatch guide and README for more info on SSDT-IMEI.dsl.

thx
I did some huge improvements,mistake fixes,removed a bunch of unecessary code,added what was missing, etc.
Will upload changes and guides for:
L440,L450,T440,T440S,T440P,T450,T540P,x240 & Lenovo B570e.
Most of the mentioned guides and changes will be uploaded this weekend “if something else doesn’t change my plans”,except T540p,T440S,T450 that they will need more testing to be done.
Although it might be better to add them too since users might see the guides and i get more people to test that way.

- Fixed those acpi mistakes like imei/smbus/etc.
- Fixed Audio, Patched from scratch (all inputs and outputs working)
- Mapped all Keyboard buttons (each button should work now).
- new config.plist files, to match @RehabMan Clover Bootloader fork.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back