Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, susscess boot with invalid FakeID => HD intel 4600 (having 7MB)
I cannot boot with valid FakeID
Please check what wrong in my Clover folder ?

You may need to inject EDID.

even when I haven't copy patch to clover folder yet
the problem exact the same
have you tried my ig device id? also what display is built into ur laptop? you probably need to flash mod BIOS - and this is not possible on our glorious lenovo shitdevices so u need a flash chip.

ps. FakeID 04128086 should do no difference without ig-device-id. just try a config where you have FakeID 04128086 and ig-device-id 0x0d220003 .... i cant boot with 0x0a26006 or whatever the device id is too so for me the fix was that damn 0x0d220003 framebuffer. again im by no means any expert about that **** but it worked for me lol

Last edited:
have you tried my ig device id? also what display is built into ur laptop? you probably need to flash mod BIOS - and this is not possible on our glorious lenovo shitdevices so u need a flash chip.

ps. FakeID 04128086 should do no difference without ig-device-id. just try a config where you have FakeID 04128086 and ig-device-id 0x0d220003 .... i cant boot with 0x0a26006 or whatever the device id is too so for me the fix was that damn 0x0d220003 framebuffer. again im by no means any expert about that **** but it worked for me lol

0x0d220003 is typically used on desktop computers.
But if your display is connected with eDP (should check in Windows), 0x0d220003 may be helpful.

0x0d220003 is typically used on desktop computers.
But if your display is connected with eDP (should check in Windows), 0x0d220003 may be helpful.
im using internal display... maybe the internal display is connected with eDP indeed because nothing else (in terms of framebuffers) worked... I think I got full QHD+ resolution and acceleration... I have flashed the mod bios would a clover patch for DVMT 128MB change anything? I allocated 128mb so idk If they get utilized or not and also if there would be any advantage by getting them used while im booting... also my display is like Ultra HiDPI do you know any solution for that? (icons and so on are huuuuge)

im sounding a bit picky sorry haha but my autism kicks in when something works and then I need it to be perfect :D
anyways thank you so much for your service in this forum :)

im using internal display... maybe the internal display is connected with eDP indeed because nothing else (in terms of framebuffers) worked... I think I got full QHD+ resolution and acceleration...

It is usually easy to tell in ioreg LVDS vs. eDP.
And also the info is available within the Intel graphics control panel app in Windows.

also my display is like Ultra HiDPI do you know any solution for that? (icons and so on are huuuuge)

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

You may need to inject EDID.
Please read all my problem
Hi bro,
I'm using thinkpad t540p too
CPU: i5-4300M
Intel HD 4600
RAM 12GB ( 8GB+ 4GB)
SSD TOSHIBA 256GB + 500GB HDD Western

I created USB success, and install success ( but I have to change to invalid FakeID/IntelGFX to get installation success 0x12345678)
and then
I installed clover into HDD (500GB westen at cardy bay slot) and boot success ( but same with installation step, I have to change to invalid fake id to bootable to desktop, and Intel HD 4600 have only 7MB)
( I copy all patched and kexts necessary to folder in HDD already),
have tried using config.plist of this thread guideline

but when I boot with valid fake id 0x04128086,
+ with inject EDID true => always get system restart
+ with inject EDID false => always get black screen after few minutes

I just want to ask how to I get full Intel HD 4600 performance

Could you help me via skype (nguyenminh_asp),
sorry for my bad english
thanks very much

here is log of 2 case: EDID true and EDID false (BOOT from clover from HDD)

Please help me!

@RehabMan
@
Sniki

some image of bios

As I said,
I've tried to inject EDID already and I got black screen as this log.
PS: Please read reference post, you only read last post

Attachments

• log_EDID_TRUE.zip
    4 MB · Views: 96

I updated BIOS to latest version, before install high sierra
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/vn/en/...ies-laptops/thinkpad-t540p/downloads/ds038147
(this one)

Is that support to get full Intel HD graphic performance
if not I have to flash bios, right?
Does it damage my laptop if anything wrong?

Last edited:
Please read all my problem

As I said,
I've tried to inject EDID already and I got black screen as this log.
PS: Please read reference post, you only read last post

Attach complete problem reporting files.
Use an external monitor or remote desktop to get them, if necessary.

Attach complete problem reporting files.
Use an external monitor or remote desktop to get them, if necessary.
Is there any guideline bro , I known only F2 then F4 at clover screen and take photo of booting screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back