Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you can add fakepciid +fakepciid_hd_graphics.kext for qe/ci during installation.

QE never present in the installer.
It is CI only (QE kexts are omitted from the installer).
FakePCIID_HD_Graphics.kext, therefore not needed... has no effect.

QE never present in the installer.
It is CI only (QE kexts are omitted from the installer).
FakePCIID_HD_Graphics.kext, therefore not needed... has no effect.
Ok thanks for clarifying that, that way when i reached desktop im sure i always had it enabled, i thought that included the installer too.

My system is working even better than when on El Capitan. Thank you!

Hotpatching is interesting. I still need to do a lot of reading about it because I tried to do a patch for the FN Keys but every time I try a new key address, it breaks many other ACPI patches.

I noticed when I boot with headphones plugged in, there's only sound from speaker. Headphone jack doesn't work until I reboot with it unplugged.
Do you experience the same thing or is it just me?

I attach the files needed to report a problem because I can't find anything wrong with AppleHDA.
I grabbed these logs after booting with headphone jack plugged in.

I discussed with InsanelyDeepak about the issue.
It worked perfect previously, he said that it seems to be and issue with CodecCommander or something similar related to it.
I have same issue since 10.12.6
Will do some testing tonight about it tonight

I'm not a benchmark guy, but it is quite interesting that GeekBench score is higher on 10.13 than on Win10. :D

I'm not a benchmark guy, but it is quite interesting that GeekBench score is higher on 10.13 than on Win10. :D
It was way higher than Win10 even on Sierra on my ThinkPad L440

Here is my current Benchmark that i just did:
https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/4331309

You can check and compare with Real Macbook Pro`s 11,1 models with i7 Processor and see the proof that they have lower score than my L440 with i5-4300M.

All credits for this goes to @RehabMan for all the work he did for us & assistance & his perfect guides thanks to his Excellent knowledge of MacOS.

Benchmark.png
Benchmark.png

Thanks RehabMan and Sniki and others, who made this possible for us.

I use this wonderful and well explained guide for installing Sierra 10.12.6 (Build 16G29).
My specs: T440p / i7-4810MQ / Clover r4233 / trackpad from T450/T460.

Everything works fine except missing trackpad prefpane, I use tluck's moded kext with VoodooPS2Daemon installed, also there is no two-finger scrolling, but all buttons and trackpoint works well. Now trying to use some workarounds from forum threads.
Are you guys see trackpad prefpane? Thanks.

My Geekbench score (full):
Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 16.31.41.png

Thanks RehabMan and Sniki and others, who made this possible for us.

The tluck's moded kext is for T450 trackpads so make sure you don't use that if u have the normal T440P trackpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back