Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, i'm not trying to boot from a USB installler, I'm trying to boot an already existing and previously bootable installation.

The guide advice for drivers64UEFI/etc applies to both.

The guide advice for drivers64UEFI/etc applies to both.

Could you tell me exactly what I'm missing please? As far as I understand it there's no problem with the contents of my drivers64UEFI folder but a problem with the config.plist.

edit: SOLVED

It had nothing to do with the drivers64UEFI folder or the config.plist.

I pressed F3 in Clover and it displayed all partitions, I booted Filevault Prebooter and it finished the installation and rebooted. All partitions are automatically displayed in Clover now.

Just have to fix my USB ports and audio and I'm all set. :)

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Since upgrading to 10.14.1 the builtin audio no longer works.

I'm using the ALC3232.kext from the OP and have run the alc_fix script but still no joy.

I've attached the zip file from install_tools.sh and had to run IORegistryExplorer manually as it failed three times when running the script. Output from that is also zipped and attached.

Sound was working perfectly before the upgrade. I've clearly missed something but not sure what. Any help would be very much appreciated.

edit: SOLVED

I deleted the ALC3232.kext and replaced it with this ALC kext from Acidanthera and it works perfectly. :)
https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/releases

Attachments

• debug_1257.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
  • Zayn’s MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip
    504.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Hello!
I`ve just updated from 10.13.6 to 10.14.1...but no success!
after reboot the system...the installation never ends...and reboot again and again...
i know t440p works with mojave because i`ve installed the beta in other t440p with no problems....
However, now, i have another t440p with discrete graphics (gt 730m)...the main posts said discrete graphics are disabled in config.plist (v2.4) and this fix works flawless in High Sierra.....Is discrete card the problem? Do i need a new config.plist for Mojave and discrete graphics?...Another problem?
t440p specs: i7 4600m, gt 730m, 16 gb ram, samsung 250 ssd, hd 4600, dongle wifi...
Thank you much!

Hello!
I`ve just updated from 10.13.6 to 10.14.1...but no success!
after reboot the system...the installation never ends...and reboot again and again...
i know t440p works with mojave because i`ve installed the beta in other t440p with no problems....
However, now, i have another t440p with discrete graphics (gt 730m)...the main posts said discrete graphics are disabled in config.plist (v2.4) and this fix works flawless in High Sierra.....Is discrete card the problem? Do i need a new config.plist for Mojave and discrete graphics?...Another problem?
t440p specs: i7 4600m, gt 730m, 16 gb ram, samsung 250 ssd, hd 4600, dongle wifi...
Thank you much!
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Can Anybody Tell me the complete guide of Installing it on My T440P so i can use the hackintosh Without any errors:crazy:

Anyone get T540p without the Nvidia to work?

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has created a Mojave guide for the T440p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back