Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440P [OpenCore 0.5.9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you'll need to disable all non-iGPUs, in order to do so,
please add boot-args -wegnoegpu under NVRM in your config.plist,
i.e. -rtsx_mimic_linux -wegnoegpu

View attachment 481491
Thanks again for your help! Just the -wegnoegpu is enough to stop it from working? On the openCore guide they say you have to create an ACPI only for that, but I don't really know how to do it...

Also, I've tried to install macOs Mojave with this EFI but I had to delete SMCBatteryManager and SSDT-Bat because they were preventing the installer from booting... Is it a known issue? ><

Thanks again for your help! Just the -wegnoegpu is enough to stop it from working? On the openCore guide they say you have to create an ACPI only for that, but I don't really know how to do it...

Also, I've tried to install macOs Mojave with this EFI but I had to delete SMCBatteryManager and SSDT-Bat because they were preventing the installer from booting... Is it a known issue? ><
Q. Is the boot-args good enough to go?
A. As far as I've read, it's sufficient to disable dGPU
(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Q. SMCBatteryManager preventing the installer to boot?
A. No sure if it's the root cause, you might want to dump and upload the IOReg for better clarification, or try to troubleshoot w/ boot-arg -v (verbose) for looking in the deep by yourself, sometimes it's just something minor you've missed.

BTW I now can use Wi-Fi from my Intel Wireless-N 7260 w/ team OpenIntelWireless kext,
but it still in its primary stage so its kinda unstable,
also, DON'T PUT THE KEXT INTO S/L/E OR L/E

Last edited:
Hi. anyone managed to use the Hackintosh + Dock and sleep without causing a KP yet

Hi. anyone managed to use the Hackintosh + Dock and sleep without causing a KP yet

I don't see kernel panic but what I do see is no activity ie machine won't wake. The computer is unresponsive even if I remove from dock, close/open lid, etc. Only recourse if it doesn't magically wake is to hard boot. :-/

Hi all, i'm here again... Everything is working good and i'm tweaking my hackintosh, so far so good! My only actual problem is that i cannot make it identify my keyboard as in ISO en_GB keyboard... I have the big enter but it shows only ANSI Layouts, with the small enter like a shift button... I've tryed to identify the keyboard in settings but it says "impossible to recognise your keyboard" and if i force select the ISO type nothing changes... what can i do?

When connected to the Dock and the lid is closed and using the thinkpad's miniDP, pressing the power button causes the external monitor to flicker. It also takes more than 30 secs for the screen to appear. Anyone facing this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back