CPU
i7-4810MQ
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Yes but you also need the boot-arg.

Keep in mind that if some of you can't seem to make the Card Reader work at all on macOS, there are some cases where it may go into a bad state, an EC reset could fix it or sometimes for me just booting Linux/Windows and plugging an SD Card in will fix it, then either reboot or shutdown and boot into macOS.

I just recently had a case like that where it wouldn't work anymore at all, the driver appears loaded just fine but it won't mount or detect any SD Card at all.
What i did is: i booted into Linux, plugged an SD Card, it loaded fine, Shut Down the system, boot it into macOS and as soon as i plugged the SD Card, the icon appeared.
Reminds me of when I couldn't charge the my battery the other day no matter what OS. Had to do an EC reset by cutting off all power from the machine and holding down the power button for like 20-30 seconds. Happened like 2-3 times now.

Motherboard
Thinkpad T440P
CPU
i7-4710MQ
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Reminds me of when I couldn't charge the my battery the other day no matter what OS. Had to do an EC reset by cutting off all power from the machine and holding down the power button for like 20-30 seconds. Happened like 2-3 times now.
interesting, if im correct snikis build didnt include an SSDT for EC, so i added one to myself, but i don't notice a difference with it on or off.

i dont have an alternate OS or another Sata 3 drive but i guess ill order a caddy and use my old sata 2 drive to install pop os or manjaro or maybe windows and try that then coming back to macOS, however i think i will wait untill you release your next build @Sniki

thanks

ps @sha1062 , if you use intel power gadget and max oux your CPU/GPU can you break 47W turbo or 37W continuous, seems to be a bios limit with all 47xxMQ in T440P however i rarely see this mentioned
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 3.40.56 AM.png

Motherboard
Yosemite (Clover)
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
You are welcome,
Yes there will be but as usual when i do updates i prefer them to have some great improvements and not just the random EFI update that anyone can do on their own.
Main problem has been and remains to be free time and the evil cause of all this is procrastination that sort of developed into me. Im soon going to change that as i am really fed up with it and my time is flying without doing anything at all.

Anyway, main changes so far:
  • Plan to update at Acidanthera March Update kexts and OpenCore 0.6.7
  • SD Card Reader now works after wake from sleep perfectly fine and has the SD icon on mounted volumes.
  • YogaSMC has seen some major improvements and does a lot of new stuff like Fan RPM Reading & Control, etc.
  • Latest VoodooRMI & VoodooSMBus should work fine now even on the original touchpad (without buttons).
  • Plan to separate a .plist file with only the SSDT, Patches, DeviceProperties, Kexts, Quirks for this laptop so it will be easier to maintain and update projects on each newer version.

Still trying to figure out:
  • How the hell to fix once and for all the crazy evil ALC3232 audio codec crackling without ALCPlugFix and how to have both an External Microphone and LineIn for complete Laptop and Docking Station Support.
  • Kernel Panics on Docking Station if Shutdown, Sleep or Reboot is initiated when an External Display is connected on any of the Docking Station Ports.
  • DisplayPort Audio on the Docking Station.
Will try to do some reverse Engineering into my MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) and see how is the codec and audio implemented from top to bottom and maybe figure out any hints on have everything is configured.

Thank you very much for answering!
Everything you say sounds great to me. It was just curiosity, but I understand that you are going to take as long as you need.
I take this opportunity to thank you and everyone for all the work you do for which we have no idea hehehe, but we can enjoy your effort.