Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440P [OpenCore 0.5.9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i have woken from my mouse on bluetooth mode before on clover and it was working once or twice on opencore so its definately possible, where are you getting this info from, im fairly sure it will wake from bluetooth on windows fine, and the device is totaly capable of doing it.
are you sure they were working on windows? i tried it, but i failed

I'm interested in seeing what's different in your config.plist. I updated, too. I updated all kexts (including itlwm) to September versions, except for the Broadcom stuff I don't use. I added the drive icons back for the boot menu, which I forgot in 0.6.0. Seems OK.

I still have problems with the dock HDMI, but I'm using the built-in miniDP with a miniDP-to-HDMI adapter. This workaround is acceptable to me because I only really need the dock for extra USB ports. My T440p is a desktop replacement, so I have not done any testing with the system on battery power.
I'm also have problem that docking station can't output display on BigSur, but they were working fine on Catalina.
if you found the way to resolve it, please help me, thank you!

I'm also have problem that docking station can't output display on BigSur, but they were working fine on Catalina.
if you found the way to resolve it, please help me, thank you!
unfortunately i dont use a dock

currently wake from the any device plugged into usb ports is working, but bluetooth is not, im gonna let it rest and come back to this problem but im here and happy to help troubleshoot with BCM94360 anytime

Hi VinylNerd,
I was with oc 0.6.3 before. I have just installed your release, it works great, good job !
Thanks !
:clap:

Hi VinylNerd,
I was with oc 0.6.3 before. I have just installed your release, it works great, good job !
Thanks !
:clap:
great to hear, i massively appreciate the feedback, i plan to keep my T440P for many years, or untill it wont work for my basic tasks, so i should be updating this EFI over the next couple years as new updates come out, i wonder if MacBookPro11,1 SMBIOS will get stuck on big sur or not.

thanks!

i wonder if MacBookPro11,1 SMBIOS will get stuck on big sur or not.
It will work with Big Sur. It was right on the cutoff line for Big Sur support. You got lucky.

Screen Shot.jpg

It will work with Big Sur. It was right on the cutoff line for Big Sur support. You got lucky.

haha i think you misunderstood me, yes i got that, but what i meant is if it will get stuck, as in next year when the next MacOS comes out if it will get the update or if Big Sur will be the last update for these MacBookPro11,1 models

i have updated to 11.2 and added a guide on my github

if it will get stuck, as in next year when the next MacOS comes out if it will get the update or if Big Sur will be the last update for these MacBookPro11,1 models
Check with Tim Cook and find out. [email protected] I have no idea what will get dropped later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back