- Sep 19, 2019
- Lenovo T440p
- HD 4600
Hello Sha,Back again with a newly updated EFI.
- updated to OC 0.6.3 (Support for 11.0 B10/11.0.1+)
- added AirportItlwm 1.2.0-debug (separated Catalina and BS versions through Min-/MaxKernel)
- removed Ultrabay hotplug patch as Big Sur would instantly kernel panic on boot
- Updated Kexts incl. AppleALC (ALCPlugFix actually works now for some reason)
- disabled Broadcom Kexts (re-enable them and delete/disable itlwm if using Broadcom WiFi)
- Updated OpenCanopy with Big Sur style Icons
What doesn't work:
- Bluetooth (injecting IntelBluetoothFirmware/Injector didn't help, not sure if it's a Big Sur issue)
- DP video output
- docking station (USB, Audio, Video)
As always, don't forget to transfer your serial
WARNING: Installer may take up to 15 minutes (no joke) to boot, should be back to normal once fully installed
Here's Big Sur running on my machine!
View attachment 494017
I have played a bit with your efi and managed to upgrade my catalina install to big sur. Everything seems to be working (everything i need anyway) but i have no working camera and no blueetoth. I also tried with a fresh install on the same machine (different ssd), still no camera. Do you have the same issue?