Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, but this didn't change a thing. Still no wake after sleep. Any other idea?
Did you turn off these bios settings:
- Security Chip
- Anti Theft Module

As requested per guide ?

Did you turn off these bios settings:
- Security Chip
- Anti Theft Module

As requested per guide ?

Yes, both are disabled.

About 10 seconds after the lid is closed a popping sound from the power supply (like on shut down) occurs. By this time the system can't wake up anymore, although the power button is flashing slowly and the fan is spinning.

Yes, both are disabled.

About 10 seconds after the lid is closed a popping sound from the power supply (like on shut down) occurs. By this time the system can't wake up anymore, although the power button is flashing slowly and the fan is spinning.
Attach "Problem Reporting" files

hi Sniki,
any update or solution for m usb charing problem (few post before)

thx

hi Sniki,
any update or solution for m usb charing problem (few post before)

thx
guides will be update tomorrow and files will be more flexible to adjust and modify as you need them.
After the update, we start troubleshooting.

Yes, both are disabled.

Hi Sniki,
still no change...
But I must admit there have been more problems from the beginning: 1. Keys aren't correctly assigned, for example <=^, Function buttons not assigned/messed up too. 2. Sound didn't work without further patching 3. no wake after sleep
Does this point to an improper SSDT-T440.aml?
Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• debug_21816.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 75
Hi Sniki,
still no change...
But I must admit there have been more problems from the beginning: 1. Keys aren't correctly assigned, for example <=^, Function buttons not assigned/messed up too. 2. Sound didn't work without further patching 3. no wake after sleep
Does this point to an improper SSDT-T440.aml?
Thanks for your help!
Not sure if it's improper patching as others reported that they didn't have these issues.

I will check your files later as i don't have my laptop here,im at work right now.

guides will be update tomorrow and files will be more flexible to adjust and modify as you need them.
After the update, we start troubleshooting.

hi,
so did you updated the files ?
and what about mac os mojave, are there any big issues(except the beta related) or can I upgrade my t440.

thx for help

Not sure if it's improper patching as others reported that they didn't have these issues.

I will check your files later as i don't have my laptop here,im at work right now.

After reflashing the whitelisted BIOS, sleep and wake are working properly - thanks for pointing me to BIOS again. I don't know which settings have been wrong, as AT and security chip were disabled.

Keyboard issues are manageable and probably related to german keyboard layout. Sound works too on a fresh install after a few restarts.

Thank you all very much for your great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back