Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad L440

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: You have two PNLF objects in ioreg. config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddPNLF_1000000 should be removed.

config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddPNLF_1000000 has not been ticked unnamed.jpg

FYI: You have two PNLF objects in ioreg. config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddPNLF_1000000 should be removed.
@mnmmnm
config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/AddPNLF_1000000 has not been tickedView attachment 294377
it is suggested to use Xcode or PlistEditPro because clover configurator is known to corrupt/change/break Config.plist files,
Especially these recent versions:
i noticed that while generating a SMBIOS it enabled some DSDT Fixes on it’s own without touching that section;
In my case FixRegions.

@mnmmnm

it is suggested to use Xcode or PlistEditPro because clover configurator is known to corrupt/change/break Config.plist files,
i noticed that while generating a SMBIOS it enabled some DSDT Fixes on it’s own without touching that section;
In my case FixRegions.
Ohh sorry, I will replace Config.plist again with your one and when tested will upload all reports

@mnmmnm

In my case FixRegions.
I will make new fresh installation to be sure that everything is clear and will tested after that

Ohh sorry, I will replace Config.plist again with your one and when tested will upload all reports
I thought you were already using mine.
I will make new fresh installation to be sure that everything is clear and will tested after that
I was going to suggest you a clean install, good decision.

yes I used your one but maybe is damaged from Clover Configurator......
I will start make new instalation now and will send full report later on today

Just done new installation. After tested I see that Audio still doesn't work after wake from sleep

@Sniki, @RehabMan Any ideas?:(

PS: What is working after wake from sleep:
- internal microphone (Built-in)
-3.5mm jack( speaker and microphone)
Doesn't work:
-internal speakers-no sound

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
  • IORegidtryExplorer.zip
    446.3 KB · Views: 82
  • kextstat and kextcaches.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 70
  • RehabMan.zip
    41.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Hi Sniki, just to report that I unlocked my Bios and now replaced my Wifi card with DW1560, I have working Wifi and Bluetooth now!:headbang:
Do you still would to help me with my issue no audio after wake from sleep? Also Wifi working very slowly after wake up( 28Mbps before and 2Mbps after wake up) Everything is like I use two different laptops:oops::oops:

I would ask you as well how you fixed your new Wifi DW1560 to working with Windows? I tried lost a drivers, new clean installation Windows 10 but still don't have a Wifi signal(bluetooth is working fine)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • IOReg after wake from sleep.zip
    531 KB · Views: 75
  • IOReg before sleep.zip
    525.3 KB · Views: 66
  • kextstat and cache.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 69
  • RehabMan.zip
    41.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Screen.jpg
    Screen.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Hi Sniki, just to report that I unlocked my Bios and now replaced my Wifi card with DW1560, I have working Wifi and Bluetooth now!:headbang:
Do you still would to help me with my issue no audio after wake from sleep? Also Wifi working very slowly after wake up( 28Mbps before and 2Mbps after wake up) Everything is like I use two different laptops:oops::oops:

I would ask you as well how you fixed your new Wifi DW1560 to working with Windows? I tried lost a drivers, new clean installation Windows 10 but still don't have a Wifi signal(bluetooth is working fine)
Congrats,
Yes friend, i did finally fix Audio completely, also built a new Keyboard Map from scratch and now all Buttons work.
I will upload the x240 & L450 guide max till weekend and will add the improvements/fixes/changes.

You will have it all working after taking the files from the guide.

I will upload the audio files for you on the evening so u can test them.

About slow wifi after wake: just remove checkmark on “wake for network access” on SysPrefs>Energy Saver and issue solved.

My wifi and bluetooth worked fine,last time i installed for testing purpose was on the release of Creators Update and it worked fine.
Bluetooth and WiFi worked OOB with native Windows 10 drivers.
But i also found the driver from Dell support Site.
Just google for DW1560 drivers and im sure you will find them.
Like it’s obvious that Broadcomm didn’t build these cards for Hackintosh but they were used on Windows so you what i mean.

Also check if you somehow disabled Radio for WiFi,try with the keyboard shortcut Fn+F7 or the one that has wifi radio on/off.
Theres no reason for it to not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back