Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad L440 (v3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP!!!!!

Everything has been working great (except battery) since our last correspondence. However, the system keeps randomly giving this error (see attached photo) and will not boot no matter what I try. I get the same error when booting from USB and when deselecting all options in clover. It does not seem to be something I can get past. I’ve formatted and re-loaded everything multiple times now and I keep coming across the same issue. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Attachments

• 03A79DCC-59E7-4F51-AE9E-B3508CF0207F.jpeg
    03A79DCC-59E7-4F51-AE9E-B3508CF0207F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 100
HELP!!!!!

Everything has been working great (except battery) since our last correspondence. However, the system keeps randomly giving this error (see attached photo) and will not boot no matter what I try. I get the same error when booting from USB and when deselecting all options in clover. It does not seem to be something I can get past. I’ve formatted and re-loaded everything multiple times now and I keep coming across the same issue. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

@Sniki Here are the files you requested for.
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Shiki.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext IOGraphicsFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext HoRNDIS.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext DisplayMergeNub.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext ALC292.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
Invalid signature -67030 for kext <OSKext 0x7fd13ac30710 [0x7fff99ebcda0]> { URL = "DisplayMergeNub.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.AnV.Software.driver.AppleMonitor" }
KernelCache ID: 61EB25A78D124DB203D1E2405BA59499
@godwayne305 can you please remove FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and do the usb stuff that i told you one more time when you have time without the FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. and upload ioreg 1 more time.

@godwayne305 can you please remove FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext and do the usb stuff that i told you one more time when you have time without the FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. and upload ioreg 1 more time.

Okay i will do that right away.

@Sniki There you are, what you asked for. All the best of luck.

Attachments

• Daniel’s iMac.ioreg
    5.5 MB · Views: 68

I am a little limited on the information I can get, as I cannot boot past clover. However, I am attaching my EFI and the image of the fault code. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

I’ve started fresh about four times now and the error comes at random times. This time the computer was running overnight and I went to log back in at the login screen and it did an immediate reboot and now shows this error in verbose mode. Safe mode has not worked on my machine at all and I get the same error when attempting to boot into recovery mode. Is this possibly an APFS issue?

Attachments

• ARCHIVE.zip
    18.1 MB · Views: 61
I am a little limited on the information I can get, as I cannot boot past clover. However, I am attaching my EFI and the image of the fault code. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

I’ve started fresh about four times now and the error comes at random times. This time the computer was running overnight and I went to log back in at the login screen and it did an immediate reboot and now shows this error in verbose mode. Safe mode has not worked on my machine at all and I get the same error when attempting to boot into recovery mode. Is this possibly an APFS issue?

You said the issue was intermittent, but then did not provide the other files requested (should be able to collect them on successful boot).

Use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, not OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

@Sniki There you are, what you asked for. All the best of luck.
Thank you and sorry for having to ask you one more time,but the problem is i think you disabled the USB Port Limit Patch that i sent you on the config.plist (i left it enabled on the config.plist that i sent),
Is it possible that you disabled it somehow ?
I need it to be active in order to capture all active Ports on XHC so i can create the USB Injector SSDT.
Enable the patch > Reboot > Do the ioreg capture like you did previously.
then after you sent the file i will sent you new files with fixed USB Ports.

Thank you and sorry for having to ask you one more time,but the problem is i think you disabled the USB Port Limit Patch that i sent you on the config.plist (i left it enabled on the config.plist that i sent),
Is it possible that you disabled it somehow ?
I need it to be active in order to capture all active Ports on XHC so i can create the USB Injector SSDT.
Enable the patch > Reboot > Do the ioreg capture like you did previously.
then after you sent the file i will sent you new files with fixed USB Ports.

@Sniki What's the name of that patch and should i do the ioreg capture with the FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. I just went through the patches and there is no patch with that name so verify the config.plist file you sent me again. Thank you.

Last edited:
@Sniki What's the name of that patch and should i do the ioreg capture with the FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext. I just went through the patches and there is no patch with that name so verify the config.plist file you sent me again. Thank you.
Patch.png

This is the highlighted patch, it should be like that without the checkmark since the ones you see checkmarked are disabled.
No,you do the ioreg without XHCiMux.kext, it was my mistake on first time when i said to test with XHCImux.
YOu do the IOREG without the XHCimux.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back