Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad L440 (v3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sniki I've been about to get everything working except Sleep and Wake so i want to know if the static clover files can be of help to you for the completion of the setup for T440p. Best of luck. I am using the colver folder provided by @CoBrA2168.

@CoBrA2168 can you help with the sleep and wake, i am using T440p and i think your was T440s.

What is the specific issue?

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Thank @RehabMan for another solution. Now I'm getting a kernel panic as soon as I exit Clover. This could have something to do with the DVMT patch in the config though the USB guide doesn't mention this as an issue for Haswell CPU's. I've attached a picture of the kernel panic. Thanks.

Edit: Booting with your 4600 config seems to work! :thumbup: ACPIBatteryManager is throwing a lot of warnings though.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • 24CDEB6C-9CBA-4359-BDE0-92A8285BCEBA.JPG
    24CDEB6C-9CBA-4359-BDE0-92A8285BCEBA.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 68
Thank @RehabMan for another solution. Now I'm getting a kernel panic as soon as I exit Clover. This could have something to do with the DVMT patch in the config though the USB guide doesn't mention this as an issue for Haswell CPU's. I've attached a picture of the kernel panic. Thanks.

Memory configuration problem. config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust should be set true.

Edit: Booting with your 4600 config seems to work! :thumbup:

Yes... my plist files have config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust=true.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2 MB · Views: 58
What is the specific issue? You will need to describe the problem in detail.

And...
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

When I put the laptop to sleep the screen will go off but i can still hear the fan and the drive working and led light will be blinking and when i decide to wake it up the screen won't come back on but i can still hear the fan and the drive working and the led light will still be blinking.

When I put the laptop to sleep the screen will go off but i can still hear the fan and the drive working and led light will be blinking and when i decide to wake it up the screen won't come back on but i can still hear the fan and the drive working and the led light will still be blinking.

No problem reporting files attached.
Keep in mind 15-20 sec delay before sleep actually begins is normal.

@Sniki I've been about to get everything working except Sleep and Wake so i want to know if the static clover files can be of help to you for the completion of the setup for T440p. Best of luck. I am using the colver folder provided by @CoBrA2168.

@CoBrA2168 can you help with the sleep and wake, i am using T440p and i think your was T440s.
Yes, my T440s machine is working perfectly fine with the help of this thread and another thread over in the Yosemite forum. I'm using a modified DSDT, unlike what has been done with this thread.

I had sleep wake issues until I fixed USB, so you might want to look there first.

EDIT: be wary of using the same Clover folder as someone else. I'm sure that my USB configuration will be very different than yours, for starters.

Yes, my T440s machine is working perfectly fine with the help of this thread and another thread over in the Yosemite forum. I'm using a modified DSDT, unlike what has been done with this thread.

I had sleep wake issues until I fixed USB, so you might want to look there first.

EDIT: be wary of using the same Clover folder as someone else. I'm sure that my USB configuration will be very different than yours, for starters.

Thanks for your replay but i made all the necessary changes i needed to make before using it and right now everything is working except the sleep and wake which i am working on it now.

No problem reporting files attached.
Keep in mind 15-20 sec delay before sleep actually begins is normal.

@RehabMan Thank for your time and your efforts, here are all the needed files for the diagnoses.
Code:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67050 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA16 for kext Sinetek-rtsx.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Shiki.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext IOGraphicsFamily.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext - no compatible dependency found for as.vit9696.Lilu.
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext HoRNDIS.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext DisplayMergeNub.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext ALC292.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
Invalid signature -67050 for kext <OSKext 0x7ffc5de6fd20 [0x7ffff0ef5da0]> { URL = "Sinetek-rtsx.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.sinet3k.Sinetek-rtsx" }
Invalid signature -67030 for kext <OSKext 0x7ffc5dbe7c80 [0x7ffff0ef5da0]> { URL = "DisplayMergeNub.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.AnV.Software.driver.AppleMonitor" }
Prelink failed for as.lvs1974.IntelGraphicsFixup; omitting from prelinked kernel.
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl]:     _gIODisplayBrightnessProbeKey
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl]:     _gIODisplayLinearBrightnessProbeKey
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl; omitting from prelinked kernel.
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMuxControl]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMuxControl]:     _gIODisplayBrightnessProbeKey
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleMuxControl]:     _gIODisplayLinearBrightnessProbeKey
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleMuxControl; omitting from prelinked kernel.
KernelCache ID: F7146AE5406CB3B38667DD25319FF743

Attachments

• Diagnose.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back