Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad L440 (v3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mistakes are being addressed elsewhere:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/full-system-hangs-on-skylake-laptop-system76-lemur.228873/

Let's keep it there and avoid duplicate posts for the same issue.

I delete the config and use you config hd 4400. Deleted the cloverHDA for use APPLEHDA but rebuild cache and don't load the kext... same with backlight injector

Code:
MacBook-Pro-de-Gines:~ ginespriede$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Shiki.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleBacklightInjector.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
KernelCache ID: 3355CB533821E63EBAA8BC25F3BA042D

I delete the config and use you config hd 4400. Deleted the cloverHDA for use APPLEHDA but rebuild cache and don't load the kext... same with backlight injector

Code:
MacBook-Pro-de-Gines:~ ginespriede$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Shiki.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext Lilu.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleBacklightInjector.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
KernelCache ID: 3355CB533821E63EBAA8BC25F3BA042D

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Solved with that

sudo rm -r /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, define "the kext".

Also, you should read post #1 here. You cannot expect to take random components from different guides/stages, mix them, and expect things to work. Content of config.plist is intimately tied to content of ACPI/patched and often specific to kexts that are installed etc.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Also, define "the kext".

Also, you should read post #1 here. You cannot expect to take random components from different guides/stages, mix them, and expect things to work. Content of config.plist is intimately tied to content of ACPI/patched and often specific to kexts that are installed etc.

Cause I don't know was im doing wrong, I deleted everything and made again. Now everything works again well. I only have one question recommend me use SSDT-PluginType1? or prefer ssdtPRGen?

Cause I don't know was im doing wrong, I deleted everything and made again. Now everything works again well. I only have one question recommend me use SSDT-PluginType1? or prefer ssdtPRGen?

Only guessing your question is in regards to your Lenovo Thinkpad T440S (your profile does not indicate you have a Thinkpad L440).

Assuming that is the case, my thought is that either will accomplish the same thing.

@Sniki - thanks for putting this together. I'm using it to help me with upgrading my Lenovo T440s, which uses similar hardware.

The biggest issue I'm having is with the Fn keys. Your patch doesn't seem to work for me. Can you describe to me how you managed to put that together?

@Sniki - thanks for putting this together. I'm using it to help me with upgrading my Lenovo T440s, which uses similar hardware.

The biggest issue I'm having is with the Fn keys. Your patch doesn't seem to work for me. Can you describe to me how you managed to put that together?
Without files i don't know what you did and why it's not working.

Read Last section of the Guide " Problem Reporting " from Rehabman
Attach Files here.

@Sniki Thank you for the guide, i am on Lenovo T440p with almost the same internals but i am unable to get Audio and Brightness to work. Any help for me?

Attachments

• troubleshoot.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
@Sniki I now have the audio as this but still not working, please help me.
Screen Shot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back