Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Lenovo ThinkPad E130 *Core i3

Status
Not open for further replies.
First command output is here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2741044/E130-MacOutput.txt

Second make sense now.

Yes, i dont have Bluetooth kext, because they didnt work, so i deleted than, same as some intel graphics kexts, because you wrote that it should work out of box. So which one i should to install?

I dont realy care too much about BT, but i would like to solve OpenGL problem, after that i could play with bluetooth.

I have one more question Ericsson 3g m-PCIE 3g 5321 modem, is there any chance would be great be online without USB wifi, i linux its working great..

I dont think so, expect OpenGL everything what i need is working.

So has someone knowledge which kext are needed for Opengl on IntelHD 4000 and which parameters should be set in chameleon config?

So has someone knowledge which kext are needed for Opengl on IntelHD 4000 and which parameters should be set in chameleon config?

It works OOB with proper ig-platform-id injection.

Your kexts seem to be damaged/corrupt. Do a fresh install.

Hey Xsenator, did you menage to get the HDAudio working?
I have an E130 with the i3, this is my first ever hackintosh attempt.
Got a spare HD to go for. Sorry to question, but is it the audio not coming out from the HDMI port?
Normal audio output jack and speakers do their works?
Or you have tested an external usb audio device like a soundcard, with some specific applications, and that wasn't working?:beachball:

Rehab, do you think it's better to go the Clover way for the E130???
Should I use the E130 pack from this tutorial using your method??
Ty a lot.

Lenovo E130 Sandy 3xxxU Intel HD4000

Rehab, do you think it's better to go the Clover way for the E130???
Should I use the E130 pack from this tutorial using your method??
Ty a lot.

Lenovo E130 Sandy 3xxxU Intel HD4000

I would recommend Clover.

Before i will invest more time into this, i there any whitelisted Mac OS compatible Wifi card for this model? I tried to find one, but people on non Mac OS forums, have issues to find even card for Windows or Linux.. USB stick isnt solution for me, its annoying.

Proper installation, what would be best way now? Unibeast + multibeast + clover and which version of Mac OS still Maverick, or even Mountain lion or Yosemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back