Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo T460 Hackintosh 10.11 & Dual Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I guess i did understand the difference between kext loading and kext loading and starting...
but...

when i start my t560 with the usb Stick with clover.... i always get the screen from #152.

You should use an invalid ig-platform-id.
Read post #159.

I did.

Or can't i do that on the fly when clover starts?

Attachments

• IMG_3021.JPG
    IMG_3021.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 145
I did.

Or can't i do that on the fly when clover starts?

1678697689 is 0x640EE4D9, so that should work as an invalid ig-platform-id. If done correctly, it will prevent the (unpatched) kext from reaching the minStolenSize assertion, allowing you to rebuild cache, then reboot as normal. Note that it is easier to enter 0x12345678, or even 0x1 (or 1). Because all of those values are not valid.

But if you're overriding Clover's ig-platform-id setting in ACPI, then you will find it difficult to use the Clover GUI to effect the bogus platform-id.

I did.

I also made a video of the whole process. Still the same error.

Can i delete the whole efi partition and recreate one with clover? Ill try to start from the beginning without the pen drive from this thread... just for testing.

If you're trying to do this with the files you have in post #156, forget about it.
You're injecting ig-platform-id from ACPI (SSDT-IGPU-T460.aml). _DSM injection will always override what you're doing via EFI injection (config.plist/Graphics/Inject).

So.. i should delete all the "Patched" folder with the aml files?

Last edited:
So.. i should delete all the "Patched" folder with the aml files?

It will not be possible to boot without ig-platform-id injection if you're using that SSDT.

Btw. when i try to use your config_HD520_530_540.plist as config.plist it doesn't show me my sd drive any longer

By 'it' I assume you mean Clover.
You probably forgot HFSPlus.efi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back