Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion y530-y540 Laptop on Catalina 10.15

Some know how to get working the right and left click button... or its problem from the hardware

Some know how to get working the right and left click button... or its problem from the hardware
Driver's problem :( touchpad can't be totally fix yet, waiting to an update, meanwhile get accustom to that :(

Last edited:
did you run the script?

Yes, it fixed.
Only I can't drag and press buttons on touchpad.
Do you guys know where is the 3 fingers gesture, to use it for dragging?

Last edited:
Yes, it fixed.
Only I can't drag and press buttons on touchpad.
Do you guys know where is the 3 fingers gesture, to use it for dragging?
Read post #3
[UPDATE August 2019]
ELAN TOUCHPAD
work 70%
3 finger gestures dosent work
Drag and drop is trickey
right button dosent work
2 fingers gestures works
SYNAPTIC Working pretty good
2 fingers & 3 fingers gestures
Drag and drop is trickey
It's a Synaptic Touchpad.
Three and two fingers work, just not dragging with double tipp and holding the finger down, so I use the settings to drag with three fingers, but it's not as convenient as doubletipping. But it's not a big deal for me, as I usually use a mouse. But of course it would be nice if it worked.
Driver's problem :( touchpad can't be totally fix yet, waiting to an update, meanwhile get accustom to that :(

Last edited:
Anyone is having issues with icloud?
I can't add account, it says that I've reached account limit.
Annoying because I can't remove the notification from settings too.

Hi, I have just bought an Apple BCM943602CS Bluetooth / Wifi board to replace the Intel 9560NGW in my Y530.

The first few things I notice...

First, there are three antenna connectors on the Apple card, labelled J0, J1 and J2 but only two on the Intel card, labelled Aux 1 and Main 2. How do I connect two antennae to three connectors?

I need an adapter for the Apple mini PCI-E to the E key NGFF in the Y530. Can somebody recommend one that works?

Hi, I have just bought an Apple BCM943602CS Bluetooth / Wifi board to replace the Intel 9560NGW in my Y530.

First, there are three antenna connectors on the Apple card, labelled J0, J1 and J2 but only two on the Intel card, labelled Aux 1 and Main 2. How do I connect two antennae to three connectors?

I need an adapter for the Apple mini PCI-E to the E key NGFF in the Y530. Can somebody recommend one that works?
@rcc622 Has done this. He can help you.

I happen to have related video tutorials and I can provide them to you if needed.

1576740368036.png

Back