Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'm new, I read, I have a question, does this guide work with Mavericks? Is the only one I have.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

I'm new, I read, I have a question, does this guide work with Mavericks? Is the only one I have.

Thanks in advance.
You do understand Mavericks is like 6 years old at this point right?
That's a big no.
I think people got High Sierra working fine with the guide, prehaps even Sierra would work. But going further back, I wouldn’t expect it to work and unfortunately no one will probably even bother helping versions that far back.
How hard can it be to get a copy of the Mojave installer? There are so many guides out there...

Good day! I unable to installation system on my notebook. I do everything exactly as in a guide. When installing, after copying the config.list, I just get a cyclic reboot. The system manages to install with the config from the previous guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-lenovo-legion-y520-y720-using-clover-uefi.258186/) but there is no graphics acceleration. Unfortunately, I have not yet found information on how to use Skylake spoof, can anyone have a link to the manual? Please, help me. I try install os x hight sierra 10.12.6.

Hi,
Can i try this guide with my Lenovo Legion Y740, i7-9750H with RTX 2070 Max-Q?

Please friends share a working clover for y520 Legion 7300hq 630hd for mojave 10.14.6

Please friends share a working clover for y520 Legion 7300hq 630hd for mojave 10.14.6

hi,
i have a y520 equipped with dual gpu running with the latest mojave build on my laptop but i have a question,
since the nvidia gpu is disabled so is the hdmi port, there is a chance to connect an adapter via usb-c to get a functioning vga port working?

HI, are you gonna do Catalina guid as well? would be awesome and look forward to if you did.

hi,
i have a y520 equipped with dual gpu running with the latest mojave build on my laptop but i have a question,
since the nvidia gpu is disabled so is the hdmi port, there is a chance to connect an adapter via usb-c to get a functioning vga port working?

I don’t think the USB-C port on the Y520 is capable, but I believe I read somewhere that you can get a USB 3.0 dongle and get video output with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back