Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what you are doing wrong. Try recreating the macOS USB installer.
still can't boot on mojave installer,
maybe my bios settings is wrong?

Attachments

• CLOVER EFI.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2412.PNG
    IMG_2412.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:
excellent guide only one note config_install.plist needs to be renamed to only config.plist

Hi this is my first hackintosh, so probabily I'm doing some things wrong, because I'm getting stuck into the same problem all the time. I followed the Main guide, and I think I have a graphics kernel error. I attach my clover and the image error.

Note: I can't reach the installer

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
  • 81d02ee6-e529-4c71-8d6b-66f20e0bc4b9.jpg
    81d02ee6-e529-4c71-8d6b-66f20e0bc4b9.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Hi this is my first hackintosh, so probabily I'm doing some things wrong, because I'm getting stuck into the same problem all the time. I followed the Main guide, and I think I have a graphics kernel error. I attach my clover and the image error.

Note: I can't reach the installer
Why aren't you following this guide?
Your Clover is set up wrong.

still can't boot on mojave installer,
maybe my bios settings is wrong?
config.plist is wrong, follow the guide.
USBInjectAll.kext is not used in the guide.

I have been recently having issues upgrading to 10.14.4 and 10.14.5. Following the guide; not sure what's up. Kernel panics occur on graphics. I compiled Lilu and WhateverGreen from their latest source to see if it would help, but the issue persists. I'm on a fresh install now; started with the latest version of High Sierra and upgraded smoothly to Mojave 10.14.3. I upgraded my internal SSD to an Intel 660p, but the issue still occurred on the original SSD. Any assistance would be most helpful. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• debug_23312.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I have been recently having issues upgrading to 10.14.4 and 10.14.5. Following the guide; not sure what's up. Kernel panics occur on graphics. I compiled Lilu and WhateverGreen from their latest source to see if it would help, but the issue persists. I'm on a fresh install now; started with the latest version of High Sierra and upgraded smoothly to Mojave 10.14.3. I upgraded my internal SSD to an Intel 660p, but the issue still occurred on the original SSD. Any assistance would be most helpful. Thank you so much!
You're using an older version of Clover (r4701), try updating it.
I am on build r4910 and updating to 10.14.4 worked without an issue.

You're using an older version of Clover (r4701), try updating it.
I am on build r4910 and updating to 10.14.4 worked without an issue.

Did you compile RehabMan's fork? Or are you the using the regular one? I'll attempt to use his Build Clover script and see what's happening.

Did you compile RehabMan's fork? Or are you the using the regular one? I'll attempt to use his Build Clover script and see what's happening.
Regular build, just copy and paste your current drivers, kexts and config

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back