Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• debug_21213.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
Hi everyone,
Thanks for this guide!! I successfully installed Mojave into my Lenovo Y520 with almost everything working, but I only have one question.
My laptop have elan trackpack, I'm not sure about keyboard. The problem is after the laptop wake up from sleep the keyboard doesn't work, so I'm not able to introduce the pass to enter again.
Can someone help me with this?

My laptop is a lenovo y520 i5 7300hq with intel HD630

Hi everyone! Installed high sierra on my y520 (unfortunately not by this guide because started trying earlier) and I wonder if there are any people with rx560 gpu version. Is it possible to make it work? Now situation is as described on the photo. Thanks for any help in advance!

Can't even Boot in the installer :(

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 78
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Thanks for this guide!! I successfully installed Mojave into my Lenovo Y520 with almost everything working, but I only have one question.
My laptop have elan trackpack, I'm not sure about keyboard. The problem is after the laptop wake up from sleep the keyboard doesn't work, so I'm not able to introduce the pass to enter again.
Can someone help me with this?

My laptop is a lenovo y520 i5 7300hq with intel HD630
Provide Problem Reporting Files

Hi everyone! Installed high sierra on my y520 (unfortunately not by this guide because started trying earlier) and I wonder if there are any people with rx560 gpu version. Is it possible to make it work? Now situation is as described on the photo. Thanks for any help in advance!
Highly unlikely to be working in a dual-gpu setup but could probably work individually. Provide Problem Reporting Files

Can't even Boot in the installer :(

Screenshot of verbose is unreadable but looking into your Clover it is probably irrelevant.

drivers64UEFI should contain:
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
AppleUISupport-64.efi
AptioInputFix-64.efi
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
DataHubDxe-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi

Your kexts seem to be missing the .kext extension, are you sure you are following the guide?
On that note, FakePCIID.kext is not used in this guide.

Provide Problem Reporting Files

Highly unlikely to be working in a dual-gpu setup but could probably work individually. Provide Problem Reporting Files

Screenshot of verbose is unreadable but looking into your Clover it is probably irrelevant.

drivers64UEFI should contain:
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
AppleUISupport-64.efi
AptioInputFix-64.efi
AptioMemoryFix-64.efi
DataHubDxe-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
HFSPlus.efi

Your kexts seem to be missing the .kext extension, are you sure you are following the guide?
On that note, FakePCIID.kext is not used in this guide.

Yeah... i was trying to install the kext with windows, sorry my mistake, but it will go Kernel panic again

Attachments

• clover.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2393.JPG
    IMG_2393.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 60
Hope that there is some possibility, will try anything from what can get any progress

Attachments

• debug_27886.zip
    624.4 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back