Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The non-working state IOReg seems to be OK.
Does your BT not get recognized? Or what do you actually mean by it not working?
It just shows Bluetooth as unavailable and it stays that way until restart. Airdrop, Handoff also stop working when its unavailable.
It does however show my iPhone as paired when I check System Report. Very weird.

It just shows Bluetooth as unavailable and it stays that way until restart. Airdrop, Handoff also stop working when its unavailable.
It does however show my iPhone as paired when I check System Report. Very weird.
Might want to report that to @RehabMan. I have no idea of what might be causing the problem and haven't encountered it on my system.

Might want to report that to @RehabMan. I have no idea of what might be causing the problem and haven't encountered it on my system.
Alright, one more thing
I read somewhere when I scoured the web for related info that Android File Transfer might cause issues.
I have it installed, is it something I should look into?

Alright, one more thing
I read somewhere when I scoured the web for related info that Android File Transfer might cause issues.
I have it installed, is it something I should look into?
Definitely! It is the cause of your issue. AFT is hooking your USB ports (including the BT port) and causing your issue.

Definitely! It is the cause of your issue. AFT is hooking your USB ports (including the BT port) and causing your issue.
Wow, such a simple thing can cause such an abstract issue.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Wow, such a simple thing can cause such an abstract issue.

Thank you for your help and patience.
Probably. Make sure to completely remove it and all the junk it has installed on your system. You could use a third-party software to accomplish that. Or if that doesn’t help, do a fresh install of macOS.

Probably. Make sure to completely remove it and all the junk it has installed on your system. You could use a third-party software to accomplish that. Or if that doesn’t help, do a fresh install of macOS.
Doesn't seem to have left any residual files, I will report back if the issue is fixed.

Unfortunately the problem persists, I have managed to make the problem reappear a bit after dumping acpi and preboot in Clover though. Hope that can help in diagnosing the culprit.

Attachments

• debug_3249.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 59
Unfortunately the problem persists, I have managed to make the problem reappear a bit after dumping acpi and preboot in Clover though. Hope that can help in diagnosing the culprit.
Do you have Chrome installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back