Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again..
So I have lenovo Y520. I use step by step git and everything work except bulit monitor..
So I connect via teamviwer and everything work well , even I play AIR PLAY on TV again work perfect except bulit-in monitor.
so I can start monitor with ig-platform-id (0x12345678)
and here is 2 ioreg and clover F4 - original
can some one help

Attachments

• Ivan’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    10.6 MB · Views: 98
  • Ivan’s MacBook Pro - 124.ioreg
    10.2 MB · Views: 87
  • origin.zip
    58.1 KB · Views: 72
My screen is LG Philips LP156WF6-SPK3, same as yours.
I have same problem black screen. with same display. Did you solve a problem ?
I connect via teamviwer and everything work well even I can play on air play. and got Display on my TV..
but not possible to fix black screen.
any advice ?

hello i'am a new member, im not english sorry if i don't write well, i have a Legion Y530 and i will have liked do a hackintosh if it's possible with my composent. I don't have a ssd but the new technologie Optane and i don't know if it's compatible with computer but i really want use mac os because i don't have a macbook and i have an ipad pro and an iphone. If it's possible can we use others players like an iphone with the pc hackintosh with the advantages as a real macbook and an iphone?
Thanks and have a good night or days

I have same problem black screen. with same display. Did you solve a problem ?
I connect via teamviwer and everything work well even I can play on air play. and got Display on my TV..
but not possible to fix black screen.
any advice ?

I fixed it with a Skylake spoof. Use my Clover files. If you are installing kexts in /S/L/E make sure that you put my Lilu and Whatevergreen there.

Attachments

• clover.zip
    821.9 KB · Views: 129
I fixed it with a Skylake spoof. Use my Clover files. If you are installing kexts in /S/L/E make sure that you put my Lilu and Whatevergreen there.
I will try right now.

i followed all steps and apple logo boots, but when reach 75% the pc restarts

solved disabling nvidia in bios

Last edited:
maybe this is a stupid question, how can you show open chrome instances in hackingtosh??

i want a answer if possible on my ask

i want a answer if possible on my ask
optane not supported so good

you need a mac or a working hack to create the installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back