Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to mention that this is not my first try to install macOS on my laptop. Before this guide, there is guide for High Sierra, and I got to install it perfectly except that the Intel accelerator didn't work at that time

Another thing in this build, I tried UniBeast and createinstallmedia, but I got same problem.
Sorry, I lack the knowledge to help you.
Can you take a look @the-braveknight ?

Hey!! I followed all your steps but I have a big error booting up Mac OS appeared this simbol
Everything was going good until I ran this line of command. Installing Sierra 10.12.6 on my Legion y720

cd ~/Projects/legion.git
./Y720.sh --download-requirements
./Y720.sh --install-downloads

It was loading and then the screen went black and now I get this block icon when I try to boot into mac. [see attached photo]
@the-braveknight
@RehabMan Here is a video of what happens [Skip to the end if you want] . I loaded all the kexts that we used on the usb installer onto the SSD EFI mount. What am I doing wrong? I've tried running that script twice now and its bricked the install every time. Was I supposed to put all your kexts on the SSD EFI clover? I just don't get why I cant get further into this install.
View attachment 377550
Did you solve it? I have the same problem.

Hi!! I followed all your steps but it takes a big error booting up Mac OS appears this symbol @the-braveknight

Hey!! I followed all your steps but I have a big error booting up Mac OS appeared this simbol

Did you solve it? I have the same problem.
I have not solved it yet. I sent the laptop to a more experienced hackintosh guy in the hopes he could load all the proper kexts and make adjustments manually without running that damn script. Im really hoping @RehabMan can help us with this.

I
I have not solved it yet. I sent the laptop to a more experienced hackintosh guy in the hopes he could load all the proper kexts and make adjustments manually without running that damn script. Im really hoping @RehabMan can help us with this.
I hope he could do something about this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back