Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The script is hardly use because our country can't ping or view google.com。
And the gen_debug pings github.com usually can't ping either.
I edit the testURL into 127.0.0.1 ,and get this zip files。

No ioreg in your debug zip. Please check your files before upload.

I am pretty sure that the messing with macos broke sleep in windows, the cpu doesn't sleep anymore when going to sleep, the battery drains in a couple of hours. Maybe that VoodooTSCSync.kext broke something, since it messed with how the cpu went to sleep Any suggestions ?

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that the messing with macos broke sleep in windows, the cpu doesn't sleep anymore when going to sleep, the battery drains in a couple of hours. Maybe that VoodooTSCSync.kext broke something, since it messed with how the cpu went to sleep Any suggestions ?

Do EC reset and/or CMOS reset.

Hi ! I'm running Mojave on my hackintosh Y520 for almost 3 weeks, and I can't have any proper resolution (HiDpi) for my screen. I tried all the methods that I found and none seems to work. Any suggestion to scale the screen a little bit ?

Hi ! I'm running Mojave on my hackintosh Y520 for almost 3 weeks, and I can't have any proper resolution (HiDpi) for my screen. I tried all the methods that I found and none seems to work. Any suggestion to scale the screen a little bit ?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, your profile has no hardware details. Please fix as per FAQ. Before your next reply.

Updating to 10.14.1 should be straight forward and shouldn't cause any issues right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back