Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your monitor model? My monitor model is LP156WF6-SPK3.Maybe this is the reason for the black screen?
Where did u check the monitor model?

My BIOS version is 5XCN20WW and I’m on APFS.

Please post your PR files when you can so I can compare them with mine. Are you using Rehabman's Clover or not and what version of Clover are you on?

Tried downgrading to 5XCN20WW and it didn't help.

What is your monitor model? My monitor model is LP156WF6-SPK3.Maybe this is the reason for the black screen?

My screen is LG Philips LP156WF6-SPK3, same as yours.

Here are my latest debug files. Still hanging on blank screen, can boot with -igfxvesa then I got intel hd 630 7mb dram.
Without this booting I'm booting blank screen whatever I try.

Attachments

• debug_12013.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 62

Attachments

• debug_497.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
Did both still no success, new debug files attached with those 2 changes in place.

config.plist/ACPI/DisabledAML has SSDT-XCPM.aml listed,... as a result, it is not loading.

@the-braveknight
So, um... since you have the same exact mode (with the 1060, storage and ram may be different) and have macos mojave installed, can you go into sleep and wake the system up and tell me if the cpu temp is higher by 2-4 degrees ?(if the gpu is on or not). Sorry about being so pushy about this, but reinstalling everything on my system would take like a week ( triple booting) and that's the only feature I'm interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back