Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Legion Y520/Y720 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys fixed the touchpad keys not working ?

Hello! Please give a ready clover

Hello! when installing, I get the error "the instance of the mac os high sierra installation program is damaged and cannot be used to install macos" help me please

Hello Smart people!
I have a Lenovo Y920 which contains Nvidia only [No optimus (no intel GFX) on this device]
Can anyone help me out changing the attached installation plist so it would be able to support Nvidia & also to remove all intel gfx related stuff as well?

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
You have a few problems. I see both elan and Voodoo PS2 kexts installed. You should either install RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller.kext (installed by repo scripts), OR ApplePS2SmartTouchPad.kext because they're mutually exclusive.
Also, I see no FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext, it is required, thus installed by repo scripts. Also remove junk kexts like AtherosWifiInjector.kext, SmoothMouse.kext. You shouldnt install third party kexts until you have a fully working setup.

Just installed Mojave following the guid on a Y720 with Elan trackpad. Rather than using ApplePS2SmartTouchPad, i used the more recent version of modified VoodooPS2controller.kext from Bandysc. In particular, I used the modifed version from HongVietMTB. His version works perfectly. multi-touch works fine, as well as all scrolling.

Almost everything works. The only part that doesn't work for me is number pad and backlight.

Onidori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back