Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad U330/U430/U530 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• debug_14366.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 120
@RehabMan,
Can you help me or give me Broadcom BCM94352HMB driver for windows 10 (bluetooth & wifi)?
Does it need to tap any pin on the card?

Hi, I followed your guide on my Ideapad U530 touch and I was able to install and boot successfully. However, during the post-install steps I seem to have lost keyboard and trackpad input. I have an ELAN trackpad if that matters. Can you please help? Attached is the required files.

Attachments

• debug_4644.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 89
Hi, I followed your guide on my Ideapad U530 touch and I was able to install and boot successfully. However, during the post-install steps I seem to have lost keyboard and trackpad input. I have an ELAN trackpad if that matters. Can you please help? Attached is the required files.

For the ELAN trackpad, you must find an appropriate kext for it and remove VoodooPS2Controller.kext.
Google should help you.
I don't support that particular configuration as the ELAN kext is closed-source, author in violation of the APSL.

Is it not possible to revert the keyboard and touchpad input to the configuration before the post-install steps? Before that they worked fine. Is the VoodooPS2Controller.kext downloaded with download.sh in this guide different from the one in the "Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" guide?

Is it not possible to revert the keyboard and touchpad input to the configuration before the post-install steps? Before that they worked fine. Is the VoodooPS2Controller.kext downloaded with download.sh in this guide different from the one in the "Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" guide?

Same kext.
Not expected to work well with ELAN.

Is this guide also available for macOS Catalina? And can I update my U530 Mojave from App Store directly. I have dual-boot configuration on single GPT disk.

Edit: The answer of my question is "yes" but if you install Catalina first and set the disk format as APFS. After installing Catalina, you can install Windows with installation media that includes BootCamp support drivers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back